Air Jordan 3 to be the Next Retro in the BIN23 Series

Excuse my ignorance...but $*% does "BIN" mean? I know the few kicks that released but what does it stand for...?

Excuse my ignorance...but $*% does "BIN" mean? I know the few kicks that released but what does it stand for...?

Originally Posted by Chennylou

Came in here to post the exact words!
laugh.gif

Help us out
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Help us out
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

laugh.gif

Help us out
grin.gif
(To my understanding) The bin idea comes from the way fine wine are treated. They're aged in barrels and given a bin # and stamp. This is supposed to be a premium side to jb that uses better materials and craftsmanship.

laugh.gif

Help us out
grin.gif
(To my understanding) The bin idea comes from the way fine wine are treated. They're aged in barrels and given a bin # and stamp. This is supposed to be a premium side to jb that uses better materials and craftsmanship.

i'm the minority and actually like every bin that has released (even the vii"s) so i'm pretty anxious to see what they'll cook up.

i'm the minority and actually like every bin that has released (even the vii"s) so i'm pretty anxious to see what they'll cook up.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

Help us out
grin.gif
Exactly. It's not an acronym but the towel they come with has BIN 23 in all caps, somebody started doing it, it caught on, now it looks like bin stands for something. From what I've read they take old ideas for colorways or materials and implement them. like how the V's had white laces, and some random rapper actually had the bin XIII's on years ago, and the croc skin II came from the idea of upgrading the lizard skin but it was too expensive.... so they use those ideas now are used for the BIN 23 series. 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

Help us out
grin.gif
Exactly. It's not an acronym but the towel they come with has BIN 23 in all caps, somebody started doing it, it caught on, now it looks like bin stands for something. From what I've read they take old ideas for colorways or materials and implement them. like how the V's had white laces, and some random rapper actually had the bin XIII's on years ago, and the croc skin II came from the idea of upgrading the lizard skin but it was too expensive.... so they use those ideas now are used for the BIN 23 series. 

Back
Top Bottom