Air Jordan 38

This is petty and dumb…. But These are the loudest squeaking Jordans I think I've ever had. No, not on a court, just regular walking. The 13s are usually pretty loud. But man, these are loud. I have two noisy pairs, so I don’t think it’s a one-off.
I wore my 36 awhile ago. they were squeaking.

Saw some fake triple black 38s on the local Facebook marketplace.

Daym JB make this happen
354107340_6439676896091527_8462157230125096302_n.jpg

The Fiba had a larger release than I expected. DSG, fnl etc. I’m hoping to catch ‘em on sale. Good call on the price match btw.
Yes, I was kind of surprised when I seen them at Hibbets. No Fundamental pair there though. Had the black and blue 7s for$165, thought about it, but Nike just ran a 20% off on those a couple of weeks ago and i didn't cop. Wait a little longer and maybe catch a better sale, they'll be for my son.

This is petty and dumb…. But These are the loudest squeaking Jordans I think I've ever had. No, not on a court, just regular walking. The 13s are usually pretty loud. But man, these are loud. I have two noisy pairs, so I don’t think it’s a one-off.
Yup, mine were so loud sounded like the shoe was farting every step I took.

I like the cushion better and possibly the fit too. Traction is still better on the 20s imo. Both are fantastic hoop shoes honestly.
Yeah I’m starting to feel this way as well about the 20 Don’t ever feel that 1:1 fit. It’s like your foot has to work with them, not the other way around.

Gonna try my 36’s again tonight for extra lockdown and see if that helps my Achilles/plantar pain I’ve been getting.

Lol, it’s a 30ish plus run, some people play hard, others clearly don’t. What matters is that you knock ‘em down regardless lol.
Nah I hear you, was just a comment toward the end the guys keeping their hands down behind his back and no real contests in the paint.

I play in a 30+ run as well so no shots fired

Back
Top Bottom