Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

I was surprised by how kind of bulky these look on foot (top view). I wasn't expecting that. I still love em. Bulk-wise, they were similar to 21 / 2009, if that makes sense. The picture makes it look more sleek, but in person, it's a different story.

Loving em em thus far.

Materials look crazy on those too, but I think I like these a little better. We will see.

I don’t like the white at the toe. It throws it off for me. Looking at the black/clear outsole pair, I don’t think it has the mesh on the side. It looks likes full suede. Anyone else seeing that?

Last edited:
210 shipped blacks

Feel like the 39 has been out for 2 years :lol: but just seeing the lows. Joints are poop compared to the high.

I don’t like the white at the toe. It throws it off for me. Looking at the black/clear outsole pair, I don’t think it has the mesh on the side. It looks likes full suede. Anyone else seeing that?

Yep. That’s what it looks like, probably the best pair materials wise, but I prefer the black outsole. I may end up with those too though, seems like that may be the last pair that releases.

Yep. That’s what it looks like, probably the best pair materials wise, but I prefer the black outsole. I may end up with those too though, seems like that may be the last pair that releases.

I'm not sure what you mean?

1722118070041.png

vs

1722118095166.png

Which part are you referring to 🤔

Back
Top Bottom