AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

What sites do free shipping again? I need to know to save as much as possible cuz I cannot afford aftermarket kicks on this one.

What's up NT fam, been a minute since I posted my pick-ups as I've been swamped with work and school.

follow me on Instagram: allure__ (that's 2 underscores)

Thanks guys. Also either Foot Locker or Finishline does. I can't remember which though.
sometimes. most time you need a code. I used the code for the FR, I am not sure if they currently have a different code to use since you can't use the same one twice.

Good Looks. I was going to ask the same thing. Last pair of J's i bought were the neon green Wades last year and before that??

Online or bust for me.

Due to the heightened excitement for the upcoming release of the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” (release date: 11/21/12) and Jordan Retro IV “Bred” (release date: 11/23/12), Foot Locker stores will follow specific procedures on how to purchase these two styles.

In partnership with mall management, participating stores will be implementing ticket procedures* beginning on Sunday, November 18th.

To find out which store near you will carry the shoe and that store’s specific procedure, please visit the Foot Locker “Launch Locator” here.

Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedures outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.

* Mall Management directives and/or security issues may results in a change to the stated store procedure.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog...ite-and-jordan-retro-iv-bred-release-details/

Neither FNL nor FTL has free shipping on newly released J's.  FTL VIP has a free shipping code, but that is it.

Due to the heightened excitement for the upcoming release of the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” (release date: 11/21/12) and Jordan Retro IV “Bred” (release date: 11/23/12), Foot Locker stores will follow specific procedures on how to purchase these two styles.
In partnership with mall management, participating stores will be implementing ticket procedures* beginning on Sunday, November 18th.
To find out which store near you will carry the shoe and that store’s specific procedure, please visit the Foot Locker “Launch Locator” here.
Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedures outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.
* Mall Management directives and/or security issues may results in a change to the stated store procedure.
http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog...ite-and-jordan-retro-iv-bred-release-details/
 BASURA

anyone know how taxes work online? PA is tax free for clothing. I'm assuming the website will pick up on this?
They are a few states that require tax for online purchases (well technically all states do, you are supposed to report tax free purchases on a tax return but no one does). PA is one of them, but if the state is tax free for clothes I dont know if the site will pick that up. Have you ordered online before?

Is anybody going and getting tickets from Footlocker on Sunday? They said they will hand them out at 5pm. I have nothing else to do that day, so I think I might head to my local mall, and try to get a ticket. 

anyone know how taxes work online? PA is tax free for clothing. I'm assuming the website will pick up on this?

PA is tax free on clothes and shoes... even online.. only tax that might happen is on shipping

Last edited:
I still have yet to hear anyone say, "These have the same material as the cavs IV" .... So, what is it, is it the same? The cavs had the meanest nubuck I'd seen in a long time. Still have yet to unDS any of my cavs.

Back
Top Bottom