AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

These are DEFINITELY NOT a General Release.  They're very limited.  That's the point of the tickets because there isn't enough pairs for everyone to have this.

These are General Release... Stores are doing the raffle system to avoid the madness on Black Friday... Black Friday is one of the craziest day for retail shopping, Imagine all these stores having to deal with all the hypebeast and Black Friday craziness all at the same time.

Last edited:
These are General Release... People are doing the raffle system to avoid to madness on Black Friday... Black Friday is one of the craziest day for retail shopping, Imagine all these stores having to deal with all the hypebeast.

yup, this is a top 5 shoe/colorway for any Jordan/Sneaker fan. Demand always outweighs supply

This raffle thing is B.S. It just means friends and family will get dibs on their pair.

Waiting to RSVP and trying online.

Does anyone know what time NikeRooseveltField does that twitter RSVP today? Im back in town for thanksgiving and thought to give it a try. I dont want to line up with sneakerheads on friday or strike out online

Does anyone know what time NikeRooseveltField does that twitter RSVP today? Im back in town for thanksgiving and thought to give it a try. I dont want to line up with sneakerheads on friday or strike out online
They do it at a random time i'm sure like the rest of the stores do....

First wear, 45 minutes to work only walking about 8 blocks to and from the train. I'm 6 ft 240pds by the way. My white cements haven't cracked yet nor my cavs or military's. double up if you plan on wearing

^ man that sucks. My black cements 3's cracked, so I decided to remove the paint. But my TB3's haven't cracked at all.n

Last edited:
That cracking :smh: :smh: ... still not stopping me from trying to cop. Got a dm ready with everything for niketown nyc but i cant open up a dm for 21 mercer for some reason :rolleyes

Due to NDC's cart saving system, you can just have your ebates "referral page" up on one tab, add the shoes from a different browser window and refresh the ebates NDC tab and the shoes will show up in your cart. Just check out with the correct tab and you should be good to go. Using this method has always resulted in cashback for me.

v4nz7n.jpg

Looks like I'll just be in line at FL In Del Amo Mall Thursday night. They're doing a midnight release.

Read the last few pages and it seems like majority of California NTers are scrambling! :smh: Damn that sucks! Just hope NDC traffic will be good for ya!

Some people say these run TTS, others have said they run big. Can anyone confirm the fitment on these?

Back
Top Bottom