AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Lots of talk about sizing more than the shoes. This topic always pops up in every release thread, never fails. Same thing about resellers. Let people do what they want as far as reselling. Don't hate them for doing their homework on being able to get multiples for sale. What irritates me more are the members who constantly want help in finding the shoes. If you can read every post in this thread and nt in general, then you have time to do some research so you're not shut out on the next release.

[COLOR=#red]Guys it's not rocket science. In large metropolitan areas they are most likely to be sold out. In smaller markets there are more likely to be a smattering of sizes left. The only reason why I was able to get a pair was because I was in a small town visiting family. Had I been in home in Houston I would have definitely not have gotten these.
So a guy that says "easy cop" that lives in North Bumblefck Mississipi really doesn't give an accurate description of overall "cop-ability". [/COLOR]

not true at all

these are all over houston

not true at all
these are all over houston

[COLOR=#red]I'll find out if you are BS'ing or not tomorrow, because I have a 11.5 that is doable, but if there are 12's I'd get them. I mean peeps come on here saying "FSR where I'm at" just because they seen the display model in every sneaker store they visited , then when you actually check it's like a 9.5 left.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
The 4's are my favorite but I'm not a fan of that paint chipping on the midsole after a few wears.

Resell prices for these are lower than I thought they would be, seen them in the 220 range. I'm glad JB upped the supply of these.

So what's the ruling on these? as far as quality goes
garbage, per typical. i mean, theyre fine if youre just going to wear them out and enjoy them for what they are, but these arent anywhere near "collection" caliber. for retail price of these, nike should be offering a product that is true to the original.

Had my bro picked these up for me. Came home to these today and I'm gonna be rockin them tomorrow. I've waited a long *** time to have these..

Eventually they will go out of style, that's the normal cycle of business. A company grows large, gets comfortable and another eats into its market share while the industry leader is taking it easy. That's exactly what JB is doing, in fact they're working backwards and pissing customers off. It'll be awhile, but time will come when Jordan loses its popularity.

Not so sure about that, MJ is an icon, he will always be around.

these are mean as hell. sucks though that EVERYBODY HAS THEM. cant even wear em without seeing them on 30 other peoples feet around me.

these are mean as hell. sucks though that EVERYBODY HAS THEM. cant even wear em without seeing them on 30 other peoples feet around me.
Know wutch ya mean. Got sum fools around here that seem to cop when there's a
big supply to go around, or sit for a minute.

whats disgusting is im witnessing this stuff first hand around my area. 21 year old kids buying 3-4 pairs and trying to resell them on instagram and twitter. SMH x100

2 years ago these kids werent even messing with Jordans. wearing their stupid adidas low tops and what not.

I wish Jordans would go out of style and the OG's who actually like them can go out and buy them when ever they please and wear them without giving a crap what anyone thinks.

That's been going on here for the past year it's really shameful

These shoes go so hard replaced the insoles with the one recommend to stop paint chipping and they feel way more comfortable and even fit better.

Wore them for about 2 hours in door didn't crease nor chip I'm not trying to wear them 24/7 but I wanna see if these insoles really work.

Wore them for about 2 hours in door didn't crease nor chip I'm not trying to wear them 24/7 but I wanna see if these insoles really work.
Which insoles are they? Interested in checking them out.

Here's an eBay link I used them on my black cement 3s and they haven't cracked but that maybe luck so I got another pair and placed them in my 4s so far so good

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spenco-Poly...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3ca7324066

There cheaper here than in stores

Last edited:
That's been going on here for the past year it's really shameful
These shoes go so hard replaced the insoles with the one recommend to stop paint chipping and they feel way more comfortable and even fit better.

what's the link?

Last edited:
Look up at the previous post, link is right there.  Babe Ruth getting some referrals off of NTers.

Back
Top Bottom