AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

Unbelievable that retailers are trying to offload these so fast.  Maybe they're seeing retros sit, and with so many releases just don't want to sit on so much inventory....Amazing....

Side note...still amazes me how much higher cut the OGs were....look how much higher the wing sits.  I had the OGs, and can't recall exactly how they fit since its been so long.

Unbelievable that retailers are trying to offload these so fast.  Maybe they're seeing retros sit, and with so many releases just don't want to sit on so much inventory....Amazing....

Side note...still amazes me how much higher cut the OGs were....look how much higher the wing sits.  I had the OGs, and can't recall exactly how they fit since its been so long.

Hopefully JB will wake the f up and lower retail prices. $190 is too much for MSRP, especially with new releases every week.

They won't lower the price
It will only keep going up
Nike already knows it's too high
Look how fast they are slashing prices on NDC
Usually NDC would hold out for the longest at retail

Last edited:
I have finally realized what Nike is doing with these prices. They know we all have most of the Js we want and that kids aren't really checking for them. Nike has jacked the price so they can slash it and let you think you're getting a deal. Now when I buy a pair of Js it's because the price is too good to pass up and it's typically in addition to the other pair I pick up each month, not in lieu of it. Nike is increasing sales through this pricing strategy.

I have finally realized what Nike is doing with these prices. They know we all have most of the Js we want and that kids aren't really checking for them. Nike has jacked the price so they can slash it and let you think you're getting a deal. Now when I buy a pair of Js it's because the price is too good to pass up and it's typically in addition to the other pair I pick up each month, not in lieu of it. Nike is increasing sales through this pricing strategy.

100% agree, were dishing out prices still 30-40 over the mid 2000's cuz we think were gettin a deal

It's no secret that Nikes been expanding their own retail spaces.

At the end of the day, they win. $190 at retailers. Send to the outlets and they're being bought at $149 and sold out during friends and family.

Nike is the devil.

They cut ties with 99% of mom n pops to cater to boutiques and chains.

I think that was the point ;-).  The fact that they're available at these discounts is awesome.  I'd like to get the fire red and black cement when they re-release (not the past trash retros), then my sneaker collection is done; I'm out!

Not sure if it's been posted, I laced swap with a pair of Royal 1 laces.
i am diggin it
nthat.gif

Very true they know 500 is too much for the DMP pack but people are all over it for if they can get it for 450, when it the retail should be 380 at best

I hope continue the alternate series; this year's 4s, the 6, 8s, and 12s are the only good ones. Hopefully we get some alt 1,3,some good 7s, and an 11.

I hope continue the alternate series; this year's 4s, the 6, 8s, and 12s are the only good ones. Hopefully we get some alt 1,3,some good 7s, and an 11.
I wouldnt be surprised if the Red holiday 11s are billed as an Alt pair... I consider the BoB 10s an alt pair also

Which one y'all prefer though?
View media item 2475088

I remember when I did not have any 4s

I called an outlet that requires 3 hours driving.
They had the Oreo 4s, and I was even calculating gas price.

Glad I didn't go buy any Oreos.
Too little Oreo feature.

Should have at least Oreo backtab, Oreo side wings like WC4. Even make the toe mudguard Oreo.

I am happy with my Alternate MS4s.
Should have hold the trigger, wait for price to fall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom