Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Only 3 of the five shoe stores in the mall I go to are getting these. Our finishline and Champs aren't getting these. Hope I can grab these this weekend.

This has cp3 13 written all over it.

Oh yea 3 of 10 stores is getting them my way. 2 raffle and 1 does not know yet

Last edited:
2gsqz2x.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully hype stays low. Def going for these. Love the colorway. These are straight fire.

This has cp3 13 written all over it.

Oh yea 3 of 10 stores is getting them my way. 2 raffle and 1 does not know yet
But these are arriving in a lot of stores, CP3 13 dropped in like 3-4 FTL stores in the whole stare CA, lol. All was in SoCal.

Had to scoop them up off SNRKS app back in Oct or November when they dropped. 

Its strange that according to the LL the garbage FTA near me are getting these, but one of the busiest FTL isnt.. But i have been lead astray by the LL before, ill make a blank trip just to cover my bases.... But im glad ive been buying at my go to FTL lately being a known face goes, a long way when it comes to raffles
wink.gif

This release remind me of the old days, when most urban accounts get certain releases.. But other accounts get shut out

Last edited:

Its strange that according to the LL the garbage FTA near me are getting these, but one of the busiest FTL isnt.. But i have been lead astray by the LL before, ill make a blank trip just to cover my bases.... But im glad ive been buying at my go to FTL lately being a known face goes, a long way when it comes to raffles
wink.gif

This release remind me of the old days, when most urban accounts get certain releases.. But other accounts get shut out
That's exactly why I'm trying to stick to buying shoes in purpose and interacting with the Mississippi Jimmy Jazz IG page. I want them to see my face even when I don't plan on buying anything. Matter of fact, let me go DM them about these joints so I won't have to make a blank trip to any of the stores.

Back
Top Bottom