Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Just grabbed a pair of these for $150
pimp.gif
Uhhh, how? I want that deal.

Has anyone painted the white netting to navy blue yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone painted the white netting to navy blue yet

Nah I don't if it turns yellow then it matches the gum bottom so no worries about it, looooove the shoes one of the best made, and an actual premium materials.

Last edited:
Wore these today to a family bbq.  Couple other family members had J's on (Cement IV's, frenchies) and they were digging this shoe, weren't too familiar with it.

Really? I have the issue of the tab digging into my skin on certain movements, is this not an issue for you or how do you prevent it?

Never been a problem for me. I once felt a little bump on the right heel, but after another wear been smooth as butter and now they're just perfect.

Been great for Ballin in too for me at least.

How do your feet not feel like somebody beat them with a hammer afterwards??? I love the 4, my favorite Jordan model, but I played in them in 1989 and I'll be damn sure I won't kill my feet in 2016.

How do your feet not feel like somebody beat them with a hammer afterwards??? I love the 4, my favorite Jordan model, but I played in them in 1989 and I'll be damn sure I won't kill my feet in 2016.
I don't know, but never had a problem.  Feels like I'm playing on a cloud with these shoes, just balled with them again today.

I've stuck with pretty much 1s as of late but these are definitely on the hit list for the near future. Things are too sweet

Quick question, is the white netting supposed to be glued onto the mesh of the tongue? Cuz dunk from above arent but my white cements are [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Got them from my homeboy DS, he keeps ordering pairs from NDC and selling for the low
Why would somebody spend $190 and sell fro $150?
Quick question, is the white netting supposed to be glued onto the mesh of the tongue? Cuz dunk from above arent but my white cements are [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Your White /Cements are? Where did you get them? I have 4 pair if WC and none of them have the netting glued.

Your White /Cements are? Where did you get them? I have 4 pair if WC and none of them have the netting glued.

Forreal? I got em from a resell shop, but the net on them is like stuck on the mesh of the tongue and is like one piece
Is it not supposed to be like that?

Back
Top Bottom