Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Would like more of a "university red" shade on them.

Would consider maybe for $125 or less.

$190...these shoes are not $190 shoes.

laugh.gif
 WTF??? "Not for $190...not for $190...not for $190"  Y'all acting like you're surprised that the tag is $190! With the exception of the Jordan 1 Hi OG and lows, that has been the baseline price of every Jordan Retro for that last 13 Months!!

You all are complaining about $190, but after inflation, it's actually cheaper than the og's.

Yeah Im not going to cop straight away. See where these end up

Same. There's no hype for them so there's no reason not to just chill and wait for a decent sale or promo code offer down the line.

I would definitely suggest just seeing them in person before purchasing. There is no hype behind these at all.

I went to a HoH today and was able to see them in person and it made me decide against getting them. They just didn't hit me as a shoe j "had to get". They are just "ok" and I'm not going to drop $190 for "ok"

Just would rather hold that money until the WC drop.

I do pink and red, but it looks like dark pink to me in this pics.
I got $20 off vouchers, but I'm still not buying. Still wishing they were dark red.

I would definitely suggest just seeing them in person before purchasing. There is no hype behind these at all.

I went to a HoH today and was able to see them in person and it made me decide against getting them. They just didn't hit me as a shoe j "had to get". They are just "ok" and I'm not going to drop $190 for "ok"

Just would rather hold that money until the WC drop.

Yeah Jordan Brand dropping some classics this year surrounded by a lot of fluff. I'd rather have my money go towards shoes I'm all in on rather than those I "kinda like."

Copping these for sure! Always nice to get these for way under retail with my swoosh account!

laugh.gif
 WTF??? "Not for $190...not for $190...not for $190"  Y'all acting like you're surprised that the tag is $190! With the exception of the Jordan 1 Hi OG and lows, that has been the baseline price of every Jordan Retro for that last 13 Months!!
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
 We are well aware that "remastered" jordans are $190.  Nobody was saying they were surprised by the retail price...  We ARE saying that this SPECIFIC colorway of the IV just isn't worth paying that price for.

Please read more carefully next time before you assume everyone in this thread is remedial

Last edited:
Yall are not having it with these jordans and their 190-220 price tag these days :lol: i can dig that

:stoneface:  :stoneface:  :rolleyes  We are well aware that "remastered" jordans are $190.  Nobody was saying they were surprised by the retail price...  We ARE saying that this SPECIFIC colorway of the IV just isn't worth paying that price for.

Please read more carefully next time before you assume everyone in this thread is remedial

No, what is really being said is that JB has forced a lot of folks to be more selective in their shoe purchases. Most likely an intended consequence of the "Remastered" loooong established gimmick. Please read more carefully. I said "acting" surprised. If a shoe enthusiast (which I assume the majority of us are) expresses that they like a shoe but not at the long established price of the shoe, then they don't really like the shoe. Ok, we get it. You'll blow $170 on a shoe you kinda like or don't like, but not $190. Thanks for letting us know 5 times a page on a 13 page thread. :rolleyes

I like the shoe but have to pass. I have been getting the look way too much the last couple of months. At this point, she doesn't care whether it's a $50 or $300 shoe! Death stare...

View media item 1769161

Lmao, my wife told me not to buy anymore shoes last week. I jus shook my head and didn't say nothing. I'm gonna pass on these for now because I want to get them under retail.

Lmao, my wife told me not to buy anymore shoes last week. I jus shook my head and didn't say nothing. I'm gonna pass on these for now because I want to get them under retail.

My wife doesn't know the difference anymore... It's my 10 year old son that keeps sellin me out!! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom