Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Saw these at FL today. Very clean shoe. Leather is ok but seems kind of thin. Will pass on these for now.

I d k if posted but a nice lil jacket for 60 only 150 madehttp://sneakgallery.com/products/alternate-89-satin-varsity-bomber-jacket

This might sound hacky, but military personnel should get at least 50% off everything. 
Military deserves more than that. Deployed for 4 years away from normal life sacificing a lot and come home and should be to flash a badge that gives then hella privileges

I knew as soon as I saw these it was a done deal.  Such a clean shoe.  
smokin.gif

Buyers beware though....check your pairs.  The Champs I grabbed these from only had 1 10.5 left.  Check my other pics for all the paint

and pen blotches and splatters along the leather.  The one shoe had it ALL OVER the one toe box....like a kid scribbled with a damn crayon, It wiped off fairly easy but for a $190 U.S. and $255 here in Canada, thats unacceptable IMO.  

Had a VIP Coupon and a Gift Card so these were $210 CAD out the door.  Just a FYI so you don't get a pair thats offed up.  
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

I knew as soon as I saw these it was a done deal.  Such a clean shoe.  
smokin.gif

Buyers beware though....check your pairs.  The Champs I grabbed these from only had 1 10.5 left.  Check my other pics for all the paint

and pen blotches and splatters along the leather.  The one shoe had it ALL OVER the one toe box....like a kid scribbled with a damn crayon, It wiped off fairly easy but for a $190 U.S. and $255 here in Canada, thats unacceptable IMO.  

Had a VIP Coupon and a Gift Card so these were $210 CAD out the door.  Just a FYI so you don't get a pair thats offed up.  
indifferent.gif
did it wipe off totally? thats sad to hear of such crappy QC. what did u wipe with? towel and warm water?

did it wipe off totally? thats sad to hear of such crappy QC. what did u wipe with? towel and warm water?
Some warm water with a micro-fibre cloth got most of it off.  The rest I had to use Jason Markk.  Pretty sad I need to clean my shoes as soon as I buy them. For $255 here in Canada that is some major BS.  JB's remastered line IMO has been a major flop.  We saw a few nice pairs last year, but really $190US/$255 every other weekend is NUTS.  I've been very selective as of late.

BTW I did take a look at a few size 10s and 11s and those pairs were mad butchered with ink all over the uppers too....

Last edited:

Some warm water with a micro-fibre cloth got most of it off.  The rest I had to use Jason Markk.  Pretty sad I need to clean my shoes as soon as I buy them. For $255 here in Canada that is some major BS.  JB's remastered line IMO has been a major flop.  We saw a few nice pairs last year, but really $190US/$255 every other weekend is NUTS.  I've been very selective as of late.

BTW I did take a look at a few size 10s and 11s and those pairs were mad butchered with ink all over the uppers too....
man i didnt purchase from a physical store. i got pairs from EB and FNL. hope my pairs dont have such issues. glad to hear u got your pair to look like they are supposed to.

Sounds like they sent all of the bad pairs north of the border 
tongue.gif

Just joking - hope no one gets that sh*t all over their pair. Terrible QC

It's a clean cw. I would've picked them up if the price was much less. For $115-125 instant cop. After last month and with the cements coming soon I can't be spending $206 on every shoe.

And you still bought them?! [emoji]128563[/emoji] I can't even comprehend...

And you still bought them?! [emoji]128563[/emoji] I can't even comprehend...
Before I purchased I wiped it off with my finger and it was coming off fairly easy.  It was the last 10.5 in my mall.  If it didn't come off then they were going to be returned.  The fact that the 4-5 marks came off its whatever.  Just thought I would note it for future buyers.  

Last edited:
Had a feeling these would sit.. Copped for a friend and kept telling him he had nothing to worry about

Was able to cop on JimmyJazz 15 min after release that further confirmed the sitting theory

Nice looking shoe but I'm saving my money for the other heat that's coming

Back
Top Bottom