Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

regardless of quality, these will hit outlets just because the colorway is horrible. these are a teaser for an actual og colorway release. im from the blood and crip era there is no way I can rock a shoe with red and blue.

ok.gif

They go well together in a uniform, but then clash? Contradicted himself in the same damn statement lol.

They go well together in a uniform, but then clash? Contradicted himself in the same damn statement lol.

so if MJ would have worn military blues with a Chicago uniform it would have gone well together? what im saying is on certain uniforms its not bad because its a uniform. but even on a uniform the colors clash. uniforms are not everyday fashion so its different to me.

I don't really get what people are talking about wrt to the toebox. Slimmer rand, yes, but WC has a much better overall slant. These are way more boxy, but still better than a lot of other 4s from the past.

Obviously leather on these is way better. I do prefer the speckle density ;-) of the back tab and wings on the WC...heh. And the military back tab NA somehow looks even more off, even though it's the same as the WC; just the color contrast I suppose.

Happy to have these. If they go on discount later I will hit up Nike for a partial refund/price match. These will NEVER retro these, so they will be one of a kind down the road.

As I was typing this, I changed my mind and I disagree.. they will eventually retro these. I really want to say they won't because I categorize shoes like these as a 1 off like collabs. But everything gets retro'd now.. even DMP VI's.

As I was typing this, I changed my mind and I disagree.. they will eventually retro these. I really want to say they won't because I categorize shoes like these as a 1 off like collabs. But everything gets retro'd now.. even DMP VI's.
If they gave the DB collection a retro or re release. Whatever you want to call it anything is possible

I'm on the fence. I wanted them, now I'm like should I just get the Bred 11's early instead

Not a valid decision ;-). The 11s will be available; it makes no sense to pay over retail until after launch. Even months after launch as there will be restocks. If you're on the fence and don't see yourself wearing them, just don't get them. 4s are my goat silhouette, and I love these, so happy to have them! Or get the from Nike, get them in-hand, wear them, and see how you like them. If you don't, return them within 30 days.

Back
Top Bottom