Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

^ start checking ebay now. they're running another 15% off ($100 max discount) later today, from 5am to 11pm pst.

code = PRIMOSALE
^Thank you bro! I copped and they came in this morning.

2wbyjag.jpg

2wbyjag.jpg

aka dabigkahuna aka dabigkahuna :nthat::nthat::nthat::pimp::pimp::pimp:
Reps my G. Copped my size 11 for 280. A bit much on the shipping but im excited to see them in hand and get them on feet!!!

Capture+_2018-07-14-18-23-10.png

Enjoy, and agreed on shipping. 2+ pairs is $40 flat even if you buy 4, 6, 8 or 12. At this pricing I am considering copping some spares for trades way....in the future. It's not too far off retail if you buy multiples and there's no tax at this site. And like other's have said, their legit, I would not post anywhere "shady."

Like Kiksquare - fraudsters sent me a shipment label on 6/26 and since then have gone radio silent on responding. Tracking still show's pre-notification. I just disputed it with the my card company and bought a pair at $259.99 delivered (deal long gone) so I'm cool. Stay away from Kiqsuare pre-orders.

Enjoy, and agreed on shipping. 2+ pairs is $40 flat even if you buy 4, 6, 8 or 12. At this pricing I am considering copping some spares for trades way....in the future. It's not too far off retail if you buy multiples and there's no tax at this site. And like other's have said, their legit, I would not post anywhere "shady."

Like Kiksquare - fraudsters sent me a shipment label on 6/26 and since then have gone radio silent on responding. Tracking still show's pre-notification. I just disputed it with the my card company and bought a pair at $259.99 delivered (deal long gone) so I'm cool. Stay away from Kiqsuare pre-orders.
No doubt, nonetheless good look boss.... doubled up myself might grab another honestly.... These to fire to pass on at that price. Once they dry up cats will be trading for these.

Damn, wish they had a size 13. I'd rather have a size 13 in the blues but since I missed those and the prices are insane I think I'm going to settle for the black pair lol.

I emailed them to ask if the ones they have in my size are blank or Levi’s tag and never received an answer .

I don't think I'd respond either lol

I guess you work with numbers all day because you have zero customer service skills. I am asking a reseller if they a version of a shoe I would like to add my collection. Grow some patience bro.Patience are a virtue and will serve you well in life.

I guess you work with numbers all day because you have zero customer service skills. I am asking a reseller if they a version of a shoe I would like to add my collection. Grow some patience bro.Patience are a virtue and will serve you well in life.

WindyCity isn't a one-man "reseller" selling online out of their parents' basement, they're formed under an LLC and have a physical retail space, which means they probably have inventory software and are filling orders as they come in. Your order isn't sitting by itself on some kitchen table waiting to go to the post office so it's a bit ridiculous to ask and expect an answer from them. And why would they or anyone answer that? There's a 50/50 shot that you either say, "oh awesome" or "oh nevermind cancel my order I don't want the blank tag."

The fact that they’re a legitimate business is even more reason they should be professional and answer customer’s questions. It’s very difficult to win a new customer, and extremely easy to lose an existing customer. Effort should be put into keeping your customers happy. Happy customers can turn into loyal long-time customers.

WindyCity isn't a one-man "reseller" selling online out of their parents' basement, they're formed under an LLC and have a physical retail space, which means they probably have inventory software and are filling orders as they come in. Your order isn't sitting by itself on some kitchen table waiting to go to the post office so it's a bit ridiculous to ask and expect an answer from them. And why would they or anyone answer that? There's a 50/50 shot that you either say, "oh awesome" or "oh nevermind cancel my order I don't want the blank tag."

They work out of your basement ? You are defending them like you own the I business . We are customers of their business . I guess the LLC cost them a pretty penny because their phone number is disconnected on their website .

Having a LLC = A legit business beyond answering questions .

OK bro .

They work out of your basement ? You are defending them like you own the I business . We are customers of their business . I guess the LLC cost them a pretty penny because their phone number is disconnected on their website .

Having a LLC = A legit business beyond answering questions .

OK bro .

maybe their phone is disconnected cause theyre tired of dumb questions.

i can guarantee you that if these are still at FTl, or FTA or CHAMPS and you called asking some pair specific question like that, you wont get an answer. no employee is gonna go to the back and look through all the pairs in your size just to come back with an answer you might not like and end up not buying, thus wasted his time.

you may not agree with the wasted his time part, but the not going to the back and going through all pairs in your size part is true and you know it.

the customer is always right is a popular saying, but its not always true. sorry to break it to ya.

Last edited:
You should just assume these are the Levi’s and not blank tag as the blank tags seem to fetch more on the resale market, otherwise you’ll probably be disappointed

You should just assume these are the Levi’s and not blank tag as the blank tags seem to fetch more on the resale market, otherwise you’ll probably be disappointed
Blank tags are actually fetching less, at least that's the case in the black denim and the white denims....but the blues are around the same as the blue tagged ones....seems people want the Levi tag as it's a Levi collaboration.

Back
Top Bottom