Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Yea, gregzzy23 gregzzy23 pmd me asking where to go for the jacket. I told him I was camping at meatpacking and then I see him in the line snitching to the store and my mans still skipped him :lol:
Everyone on the line was talking about robbing him and son booked it as soon as he left the store :lol:

Wait I think I saw dude high tailing towards 9th and some dude shouted at him. Man lol

if you on instagram, im putting someone on blast who is holding my money for these jordan levis 4s. didnt keep to promise and wont refund. instagram: qbkickshop . he has since blocked me on the gram and rejected my calls. dont do business with him. he is a new york dude. if you know him. you better let him know.

Attachments

• received_148629019263595.jpeg
    received_148629019263595.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 142
What exactly did you want me to do after I got my jacket? Square up with 15 bums mad because I told the employees they skipped a 70+ year old lady who was right behind me in line? I was gonna let you rock but once more than 5 heads skipped me I took back my spot. One dude managed to get in front of me because the black security guard was a bozo who looked like he was itching for a bribe

Yea, gregzzy23 gregzzy23 pmd me asking where to go for the jacket. I told him I was camping at meatpacking and then I see him in the line snitching to the store and my mans still skipped him :lol:
Everyone on the line was talking about robbing him and son booked it as soon as he left the store :lol:

Snitching about what?

Nvrmind

What exactly did you want me to do after I got my jacket? Square up with 15 bums mad because I told the employees they skipped a 70+ year old lady who was right behind me in line? I was gonna let you rock but once more than 5 heads skipped me I took back my spot. One dude managed to get in front of me because the black security guard was a bozo who looked like he was itching for a bribe
See here's my issue and why I'm roasting you a little bit, why didn't you say what's up when our intentions were to link up at the release? I would've put you in front of them dudes you winded up making a scene over. All jokes aside if you keep acting like that at releases somebody will take you ****. I don't want that to happen, just be easy at releases. I'm not saying don't stand up for yourself, but that snitching in the store **** doesn't fly in NYC

I got a feeling if people hold out on buying for resell its gonna drop more then people think.

Nobody hauled anything. I got out of the store and had 15 hiyenas threatning to “slap” me. I turned around, spit in their direction and went home. Tough guys skipping three senior citizens, one of them being a little old lady. For the record I didnt see Alp try to violate and we’ve shared plenty of release intel respectfully

Unless you're 7 foot tall or some ridiculous height I am not short :lol:

Six foot four. Me in the avatar, so from my perspective “Portly” and “short” felt about right. In fairness my judgement could be clouded because all I can remember is you weaseling your way in and out of line to get in front of people who were acting like normal adults. Who knows.

See here's my issue and why I'm roasting you a little bit, why didn't you say what's up when our intentions were to link up at the release? I would've put you in front of them dudes you winded up making a scene over. All jokes aside if you keep acting like that at releases somebody will take you ****. I don't want that to happen, just be easy at releases. I'm not saying don't stand up for yourself, but that snitching in the store **** doesn't fly in NYC
I ain't gonna front when it comes to these releases, and you rolling dolo, you better off minding ya business. NYC isn't the way it used to be (OK Corral) but honestly is it worth getting washed or even worse popped because some dudes skipped the line? If dudes ain't doing no damage to me then I mind my business. You never know what the next dude got on them. And to top it off dude almost got booked for snitching? No Bueno..

if you on instagram, im putting someone on blast who is holding my money for these jordan levis 4s. didnt keep to promise and wont refund. instagram: qbkickshop . he has since blocked me on the gram and rejected my calls. dont do business with him. he is a new york dude. if you know him. you better let him know.

You got catfished

Back
Top Bottom