Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I agree; Noirs are way more unique. AAM3 is super nice from what I can see (I got all Ws), but ultimately very plain, and don't really stand out compared to other 3s. Noirs, if you like them are way more special. If you like the 3s way more, then I'd go for it. If you're on the fence, I'd go with the 4s.

I haven’t seen the am3 in hand but the union noir is probably the funnest most versatile J ever made. The Am3 has awesome quality but are you gonna rock it that much? I’d rather have the noirs which you can lace swap w, they go with anything, and IMO look better.
Seen both in hand. Both are nice sneakers, but to me the Noir’s don’t touch the AMM 3. It’s THAT shoe which gives the OG 3 feeling back. I believe rainking rainking would agree. Like I said, both shoes are nice. If you have both, more power to ya.

This being the Union thread, I think there's gonna be some bias.
Personally I think the Off-Noir 4s are better because they are more unique and 4s > 3s imo.
As nice as the AMMs are, they're very plain (which can be nice), but there are so many good plain white sneakers.

Wouldn't worry about it…Takes about the same amount of time to get delivered as they do for their domestic shipments…If anything DHL moves extra fast once the package gets stateside…
Yeah, you should be happy it's from DHL - they ship quite fast.
I've received international orders via DHL way faster than standard domestic UPS/FedEx packages.

you fellas were not lying. Shipped Wednesday from HK and delivered this afternoon via DHL courier

These really give me stussy mogan vibes…

A6390027-69A3-4663-9E94-AF606988849E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom