Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

TTS is probably the play, I went half a size down on both the 4s and while they fit they definitely are a tad bit more snug than I was expecting.

Noirs today

20210610_131803.jpg

TTS is probably the play, I went half a size down on both the 4s and while they fit they definitely are a tad bit more snug than I was expecting.

Noirs today

20210610_131803.jpg
Man these are so cool! I wish I could have gotten a pair. Resale is impossible for me at this point.

Lookin to cop noirs. I heard reps are out in the wild that are pretty good. Any tips on what to look out for for legit checkin pairs?? Thanks
I noticed a lot of the Reps have the Union tag by the netting too far back, the Midsole/Outsole color doesnt match, the suede is still too thick and the mesh pattern isn't the same size as retail pairs I think it is bigger. That's what I have heard from my buddy who collects Replicas.

I noticed a lot of the Reps have the Union tag by the netting too far back, the Midsole/Outsole color doesnt match, the suede is still too thick and the mesh pattern isn't the same size as retail pairs I think it is bigger. That's what I have heard from my buddy who collects Replicas.
Thank you for the info…

We are discussing $325. It’s a dude who I have done a ton of deals so I’m not trying to bend him over. I just know these 3s are going to be grails in years to come especially at these prices currently.
Well, last AMM 3 in your size sold for $429, last sale in Noirs in your size sold for $804. Do what you feel fine with. Just know that you will be winning in the end. AMM 3 is by far the better shoe.

Well, last AMM 3 in your size sold for $429, last sale in Noirs in your size sold for $804. Do what you feel fine with. Just know that you will be winning in the end. AMM 3 is by far the better shoe.
When are those sub 300 amm j3 that everyone was talking after today’s gr? I’m trying to find a pair for my double up

When are those sub 300 amm j3 that everyone was talking after today’s gr? I’m trying to find a pair for my double up

Have you checked your local sales? They're all currently sub-300 before AND after today's drop.
They'll probably slowly start to creep up soon though.

Normally I’d say wait for pairs to start getting delivered but it doesn’t seem like there were many pairs released on this second go around…I’d say get on the aftermarket sooner rather than later…

But on topic…Who’s got legit normal lighting pics of the Desert Moss pair here?…I’ve seen some recent ones that have that yellow more muted and I dig that…But others are crazy bright…Hard to tell what the actual color is…

Really debating trading my DS 8.5 Noirs for a pair of A Ma 3s + $$$. Am I crazy?
I mean, if you’re thinking about it, do it. Would you rather have the Noirs or the A Mas? I’d personally take the Noirs over the A Mas, but there’s no right or wrong or crazy choice.

I haven’t seen the am3 in hand but the union noir is probably the funnest most versatile J ever made. The Am3 has awesome quality but are you gonna rock it that much? I’d rather have the noirs which you can lace swap w, they go with anything, and IMO look better.

Back
Top Bottom