Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Yeah, I read that before but aside from the tongue flipping down, nothing about these scream old school. Only an OG colorway could do such a thing. :lol:
I personally see it in colors Gibbs chose for them. I’m pretty sure he based the CW off a certain 90s Nike shoe.

DSCF9764.jpg

DSCF9767.jpg

DSCF9771.jpg

DSCF9770.jpg

DSCF9773.jpg

DSCF9776.jpg

DSCF9779.jpg

DSCF9780.jpg

DSCF9784.jpg

DSCF9786.jpg

MORE PHOTOS HERE

If I’m usually a 9.5 can I get away with a 9? Still waiting for the Guava to come in from GOAT...but the black noir is $200 less on a size 9 comparing to a 9.5.

TTS worked fine for me, but i think if you half size down then you should be fine. prob give you a better snug fit
Hmm...I might actually do it. My feet is somewhat narrow too. Don’t know why 9.5 is at $1075 when all of the surrounding sizes are in the low to mid 8s.

Thanks for responding.

would someone with a pair of the 9.5 guava please upload a pic of the size tag inside the shoes?wanna LC a pair i'm considering buying. thanks!

I just bought 3 pairs of the guavas this weekend. 2 on StockX ($771 and $787 but $872 and $900 after taxes and fees) and one on eBay (for $750 but $831 after tax). One to keep, 2 to invest. Looking to cop 3 or 4 more under $900 to invest but taxes and fees are crazy and the prices have since gone up on every reselling platform. I think these will only go up. Definitely need the noirs now but I am going to try my luck on snkrs first and hopefully all the kids undercut each other a week after the drop so I can stock up to invest. These are amazing.
Arguably the sneaker of the year.
So huge congrats to everyone who secured a pair. You’re doing good! YeeHee!

I’ve saved a lot of money over the past decade by not allowing things to grow on me

Same here. The colorway is just different and has never been done before. I’m not really into “hype” shoes like this. But I just remember what happened with union 1s and back then I thought resell of $800-$1000 was outta pocket and now they hovering around 2racks for my size. So idk, hopefully these do the same.

side not #mambaforever for real! We reviewed protro 1s and protro 4s over at ShootYourShotTV.com for mamba week. Feel free to check it out.

Also, the orange laces are a nice touch but I’m throwing foxtrott_uniform cream laces in the noirs as soon as they come in. Here’s some in my black and red 4s.

Attachments

• C18AA064-8C85-4912-A5C8-00FD0C8DD003.jpeg
    C18AA064-8C85-4912-A5C8-00FD0C8DD003.jpeg
    647.4 KB · Views: 803
Back
Top Bottom