Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I can’t believe the email trick works to get shipping.
emailed this morning about my order from July 1 and sure enough get shipping number just now for the moss.

Also the guy that got 4 pairs is a friend of theirs. No surprises there. Happened as it should. It’s not like he’s a normal and had 4 orders ship in 1 box.

Don't be too bummed out over missing them...they definitely don't live up to the hype, no matter the color way. I'd rather have any OG Jordan 4 colorway no matter if I have multiples or not over these any day of the week.
20210708_152848.jpg

I didn’t know but chris should’ve told him not to post because the optics are bad. Especially when no one has seen many w’s for the taupes
So it’s 3 shoes
assuming it’s 1 DM & 1 TH
That 3rd shoe could be another DM or a TH. whose to say it’s not a F&F colorway.

wasn’t there rumors of them doing a delta again

no shipping no nothing. ordered july 2. emailed already too

so the email thing isnt a guarantee. only maybe if you have been waiting since before june 29

Keep an eye out…Just got my July 2nd order on shipping label created…

It’ll probably be another couple weeks before they move but whatever…Have to take the small victories where you can get them 😂

Last edited:
0DE001AA-EF73-469D-8944-E5325026D65D.jpeg
Just completed my first Tradeblock transaction. So happy to finally have a pair!
Saw this in my local fb group. Should post up to twitter and tag Onion. Onion can't even follow their own raffle rules and disqualify people for using multiple entries. Should've just done fcfs with orange again.

1625783491849.png
facts. Or how do you spell “onion” lol

Last edited:
17C06389-C473-4B83-B604-9CA204E537D9.jpeg
E4505B84-62AD-4783-ADC6-DB3BE939CB9E.jpeg
Union pair was delivered today. Blue laces and it’s not even close.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to have these. But, they aren’t worth a dime over retail and certainly not worth the drama and vitriol this thread has been full of for the past few weeks.

This picture made me realize that. Appreciate it. Seriously. I still kept thinking about these shoes getting away and being unhappy about it, but seeing this picture made realize I don't need 'em that bad. I don't know why this picture specifically, but it's true. On to the next.

This picture made me realize that. Appreciate it. Seriously. I still kept thinking about these shoes getting away and being unhappy about it, but seeing this picture made realize I don't need 'em that bad. I don't know why this picture specifically, but it's true. On to the next.

They have a weird shape to me, idk what it is but in hand I don't like them as much as pictures. How thick the materials are makes them look like vans to me, which I'm sure that's the point. I'm selling mine to buy a Mitchell and Ness Jordan jersey.

Happy to help.

So trade block is the middle man for trades. They check to make sure your **** is legit and once authenticated they ship to the respective person?

pretty much. all you ever know is the other person's screen name. you ship your product to tradeblock in Houston. they authenticate and ship out to the other person. fees were about $35 for their service and shipping and they charge your cc as soon as the trade has been accepted. cool thing is you can send your offer to as many people as you want and when someone accepts, they void out all your other offers so you don't trade your shoe multiple times.

I tried TradeBlock for the Moss pair. Dudes are greedy mofos. I offered $600 worth of shoes on their list. But all of them wanted $200 on top of that.

pretty much. all you ever know is the other person's screen name. you ship your product to tradeblock in Houston. they authenticate and ship out to the other person. fees were about $35 for their service and shipping and they charge your cc as soon as the trade has been accepted. cool thing is you can send your offer to as many people as you want and when someone accepts, they void out all your other offers so you don't trade your shoe multiple times.
That's pretty dope. . . Thanks for the info and response brother. Much appreciated. Imma create an account now

Back
Top Bottom