Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Another loss on SNKRS, then sold out on navy exchange by the time I checked this morning. Didn’t have them on the site before I left for work then when I got to work in 10 minutes it was a wrap. I’ve been wanting a pair of these for the longest time but always never got around to get them. I remember when the package sat in stores due to that price. Didn’t want both shoes then the red suede and 3m pairs where hitting the outlets as b-grades 6 months later. Still kick myself for not ordering them from the outlets when you could call the stores and do phone orders. I’ll wait once again.

Honestly, these are a pretty big let down. The main thing I LOVED about this shoe was one of the same things I loved about black/royal 18s... that super thick suede! These look the part from pics and afar, but as soon as I got them in hand I knew I wasn't feeling them. They feel thin like cardboard and the shape is bad. If you didn't experience the real pair in 2009 then i get why you like them. If you had them in 2009 and "settled" for these bc it's the closest thing, I get that too. For me, it's a no for now and apparently I'm way in the minority. 🤷🏾‍♂️

ig filters vs real life...
IMG_20210410_225339_519.jpg

20210410_214528.jpg

Last edited:
Another loss on SNKRS, then sold out on navy exchange by the time I checked this morning. Didn’t have them on the site before I left for work then when I got to work in 10 minutes it was a wrap. I’ve been wanting a pair of these for the longest time but always never got around to get them. I remember when the package sat in stores due to that price. Didn’t want both shoes then the red suede and 3m pairs where hitting the outlets as b-grades 6 months later. Still kick myself for not ordering them from the outlets when you could call the stores and do phone orders. I’ll wait once again.

Maybe the dude above with 8 pairs can get you one

Was told someone pulled a gun at a FNL here in the Cincinnati area today. :rolleyes
I'm in cincinnati. Where'd you hear that happend? I was basically in every facet that had these today and didn't hear that....someone capping. Worst thing was dayton mall had fcfs with about 100 ppl lined up but no issues. They had like 20 pairs per size at jd sports. I know alot of ppl who doubled up there.

Honestly, these are a pretty big let down. The main thing I LOVED about this shoe was one of the same things I loved about black/royal 18s... that super thick suede! These look the part from pics and afar, but as soon as I got them in hand I knew I wasn't feeling them. They feel thin like cardboard and the shape is bad. If you didn't experience the real pair in 2009 then i get why you like them. If you had them in 2009 and "settled" for these bc it's the closest thing, I get that too. For me, it's a no for now and apparently I'm way in the minority. 🤷🏾‍♂️

ig filters vs real life...
IMG_20210410_225339_519.jpg

20210410_214528.jpg

same old story JB pumping out garbage products and people wasting money SMFH

Not that anyone gives a f but.. after today, I'm done with this ish. I'm like Iverson when he wasnt retired but nobody wanted him. That's how jordan brand and nike are doing me. This release really bummed me out man. I never hit on any limited stuff but I can always count on hitting GR's. No bots, all manual. No help from others cuz... nobody really helps anybody in this hobby. This was supposed to be my birthday gift and.. I'm not going to support these clowns buying stuff they never intend to wear. It's been a journey and I thank NT for helping figure all this nonsense back in 2011 when I had no idea what or how to acquire sneakers. I'm losing sleep over this damn garbage and getting my blood pressure up for just another of the many things I fail at in life. Good luck to the dudes who didnt cop and intend to wear. The rest of yall, I hope you get weenis cancer

Not that anyone gives a f but.. after today, I'm done with this ish. I'm like Iverson when he wasnt retired but nobody wanted him. That's how jordan brand and nike are doing me. This release really bummed me out man. I never hit on any limited stuff but I can always count on hitting GR's. No bots, all manual. No help from others cuz... nobody really helps anybody in this hobby. This was supposed to be my birthday gift and.. I'm not going to support these clowns buying stuff they never intend to wear. It's been a journey and I thank NT for helping figure all this nonsense back in 2011 when I had no idea what or how to acquire sneakers. I'm losing sleep over this damn garbage and getting my blood pressure up for just another of the many things I fail at in life. Good luck to the dudes who didnt cop and intend to wear. The rest of yall, I hope you get weenis cancer

keep ya head up man. The disappointment from missing out on a shoe you really wanted stings, but this too shall pass. I been there, we all have at one point or another. Do not let this discourage you enough to quit.

“I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”

have a happy bday

Last edited:
Yeah, there is definitely some nonsense going on with the footsites. The last time I manually copped was in December. And like you said we have not seen a screen shot of a W form the footsites in months. The only chance to hit on FTL, Champs and FTA is if you win instore raffles which has been damn near impossible since last April. Their bot protection works better against manual users which is another reason you know some nonsense is going on.
Footsites are owned by FTL which is invested in GOAT. People will say that doesnt mean anything but I say that's cap.

Back
Top Bottom