Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Great post, these with pajamas at Walmart grocery shopping is a must at least once ( I do this with each shoe I buy for some reason) I just hope no one offers me food stamps again.

But yeah your right " If you don't like the shoes, kiss my *** so what."

**** IM FAMOUS NOW!!!!!HAHAHAAH .....JK YES bro this is the info i released here a page before.It is for nike europe .

I just came back from the mall and some guy was wearing them. It completely changed my mind on them. I'll be on the hunt now.

P.S. He paid $400 for them to get them early.

Thirstday is here. The beasts are out cause they limited now. I love the 5's, but these suck IMO. I'm done til the black laneys. If I land these, straight trade bait. Someone will give up those cement 3's for these...

29-Camron-NP.gif

This is the look I'm giving my phone after reading most of the comments saying these are in any way shape or form dope.

Thirstday is here. The beasts are out cause they limited now. I love the 5's, but these suck IMO. I'm done til the black laneys. If I land these, straight trade bait. Someone will give up those cement 3's for these...
These were always limited, didn't change. And unless you are in china or have someone in china, you won't be getting those Laneys. Rumored only 3000 made too, unless they change the design to give a US release.

Last edited:
I don't get the hate for this shoe. Elephant print is my thing. When I was a little boy in India, we all had elephants. My sister had elephant, my cousin had elephant... So, what's wrong with that?

These were always limited, didn't change. And unless you are in china or have someone in china, you won't be getting those Laneys. Rumored only 3000 made too, unless they change the design to give a US release.
Let me repharse, NOW that the masses know about how limited they are (due to the lack of participating NT's) the hype is here. 

As far as the laneys, you just blew my day. I just saw pics and didn't research the shoe. If they really are 3k pairs made, 500 hitting the masses. SMH

I don't get the hate for this shoe. Elephant print is my thing. When I was a little boy in India, we all had elephants. My sister had elephant, my cousin had elephant... So, what's wrong with that?
I don't know if you're joking or not, but how big did these elephants grow to?

So I was on facebook the other day and I come across this.. What do you guys think? I know that there's a rumor release of the shoe.. No official information yet!

I just saw this clown at Dadeland. Guy's a herb, but he does have the inside scoop. He was probably getting his raffle ticket for his pair because all the stuff he gets is fake.

Anyone need help for Vegas RSVP? I want to try and play. Send me a name or it's going to be John Doe. No guarantee, cause I'm all human.

Last edited:
I have purchased every pair of Doernbecher kicks so far, and if all goes well I will be picking these up to. The designs may not be the best, and it may not be what I want on them, but in the end that's not what it's about. It's about the kid that put the time and effort into the process of creating that shoe for charity, and the reason they got that chance to create something that benefits a greater cause. These kids have fought through disease, and continue to fight something that the majority of us have never experienced. I have collected J's for 16 years now, and have been guilty of complaining about quality in retros, and flooding the market with them, but to me these are off limits as far as complaints go. I hope these sell, and sell quick so that these kids that need the support from this can get it.
Here you go if you really want to make a difference.

https://www.ohsu.edu/about/dchf/help/default.cfm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom