Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

YOU KNOW WHAT SEEING THEM IN PERSON CHANGED THEM FOR ME. THEY WERE ALMOST MYTHICAL TO ME. NOT ANYMORE. THE INSIDE IS SO NICE LIKE CRAZY QUALITY. I MIGHT STILL PICK THEM UP IF I MISS OUT ON THE BODEGA RAFFLE FOR THE REEBOK BAPE PUMPS...BUT THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT A MUST ANYMORE.

ALMOST MYTHICAL??REALLY??

LOL at the walking elephant print man 

roll.gif

Got my pair! Had to put a little bit of work, but it was well worth it. For people saying that the shoe is crap, and hiding behind the "it's wrong to put elephant print on Vs" they are tripping! This shoe is GREAT! Quality is on point. I think if the soles would have been blackout out instead of clear, this shoe would have been something EXTREMELY special.

still wish the netting on the side is black, not elephant prints. i think it will be dope..

Anyway, i need this pair..

just realized i got an email from JJ an hour ago saying my pair was still in my cart and hurry before theyre gone.. clicked om the link and empty cart?  wtf?  This is my first experience w/ JJ and it has been horrible! anyone else get the email?

just realized i got an email from JJ an hour ago saying my pair was still in my cart and hurry before theyre gone.. clicked om the link and empty cart?  wtf?  This is my first experience w/ JJ and it has been horrible! anyone else get the email?

That happens every time.

super way to keep your customers happy.... have them get them in cart, finish checkout and still not get them!  then send an email a few hours later saying try again loser, oh wait... just kidding we refuse to let you have these!  lol

this happens all the time. u might get that from any website footlocker champs eastbay even nike. but the item wont be there for u.

Back
Top Bottom