Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Recieved my pair from FNL today. Very satisfied with them, gonna put the 06 pair to rest :D. They also included bunches of shoe paper tissue in with the standard black plastic.

Finally have both pairs in my possession  and I have no complaints whatsoever. Probably UDS a pair at the end of summer or wait til next year. The F*ckery on instagram was ridiculous the first couple of days smh.

Hey guys need some advice asap. So I was working a deal with a guy on craigslist for lebron 9 chinas ds 280 delivered to my door. And than found out he's got a ds pair of jordan V quai 54s for 370. I might get both but if you had to pick one, which would you guys? Thx in advance.

got my grapes from ndc today. both my pair had minor creasing
frown.gif

Waiting on damn stupid UPS to come through on my sneaks since its supposed to come today. That's why I hate them, but the order was already processed and packaged by Champs promptly.

My pair just came in today.. I almost passed on these, but glad I didn't.

Last edited:
Finally got my 10.5 this evening while I was downstairs scrounging for recyclables. I'm looking through them right now, I believe I was lucky to get a decent pair. I'm unlacing them right now, taking the original soles out and putting the usual insoles I usually wear on all my sneaks. I'll try to take pics later.

Got to do work on my computer and have dinner shortly.

You are probably more credible than me cause I've only been in the J game for a short while.

It's cool what the boards are for.
It's something I read online in the maintenance forum a while back.
my bred IV also came with black plastic..i bagged my dmp wax paper 2 years ago just in case.

I'm gonna wear my grapes so if they yellow Oh well.

everyone check you pair i got pair from champs the right shoe was taller than the left shoe also strings are longer and tongue

"DS grapes, need them gone. 230 firm"

i'm seeing this **** everywhere in a couple sneaker groups, lot of people aren't biting because of the 25th restock. it's hilarious because if you need them gone, why the **** did you buy the shoes in the first place
laugh.gif

View media item 405183

"DS grapes, need them gone. 230 firm"

i'm seeing this **** everywhere in a couple sneaker groups, lot of people aren't biting because of the 25th restock. it's hilarious because if you need them gone, why the **** did you buy the shoes in the first place :lol:

I offered a couple of dudes $200 and they laugh at me lol... Around my area they still asking $250 meetup smh

Back
Top Bottom