Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
UN-DS'ing these grapes 
pimp.gif
gonna make a lot of WHINE by doin that.

Lennox mall is anything but ghetto! One of the dopest malls I've ever been too. It's huge, it's got upscale designer stores (Bloomingdales, Salvatore Feragamo etc.) and if you go on a Saturday afternoon you're almost guaranteed to catch a "celeb". It's located in the upscale area of Atlanta. Don't even get me started on the women there!!! ....... And the hypebeasts :frown:

Couldn't have said it better

That pic of that person up top stepping on the Grapes are one of the lamest things I have ever seen on NT, probably worse than that Will Smith baby T-Shirt and real grapes next to the shoes. I've also seen that other lame pic of people steppin on the black red 11's with Kobe's and i somehow seem to get this majorly annoyed feeling. srry for the rant NT...

That pic of that person up top stepping on the Grapes are one of the lamest things I have ever seen on NT, probably worse than that Will Smith baby T-Shirt and real grapes next to the shoes. I've also seen that other lame pic of people steppin on the black red 11's with Kobe's and i somehow seem to get this majorly annoyed feeling. srry for the rant NT...

I'm getting that same annoyed feeling.

Threw them on and wanted to get the feel for them myself. Lovin em! I do agree they do run a half size big, I'll probably wear force fields with these.

What are you guys expecting? This is a shoe glorifying forum. There will be bashing, stupid looking outfits, complaints about quality, old people talking about reliving their youth, young kids following trends...so on so fourth. Just role with it or move along. It's not like we talking politics...it's about shoes. My wife think I'm nuts being on this site for more than 10 minutes.

What are you guys expecting? This is a shoe glorifying forum. There will be bashing, stupid looking outfits, complaints about quality, old people talking about reliving their youth, young kids following trends...so on so fourth. Just role with it or move along. It's not like we talking politics...it's about shoes. My wife think I'm nuts being on this site for more than 10 minutes.
this, my girl thinks im crazy too when on sneaker forums lol

. Same here lol my girl calls me a lame when she sees me on this

Threw them on and wanted to get the feel for them myself. Lovin em! I do agree they do run a half size big, I'll probably wear force fields with these.
excuse my ignorance but this is no way a flame or sarcastic post but I never figured out how people take pics like this. Is there someone lying on the floor with a camera phone?

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation from NDC? Has anyone experienced NDC canceling orders and refunding?

I swear every week this happens.
At 99.999999999% of online retailers, if you order shoes on a Saturday, they won't be shipping until at least Monday.

Way too many corny dudes wearing these shoes. Just seems like douchebags are buying these to take stupid pics to post. This shoe is losing its "wearability" everytime somebody posts pics of stupid purple shirts or asks if it matches their shoes. Kill yourself.

Way too many corny dudes complaining about what others are doing. Just seems like douchebags are too worried about how OTHERS affect the wearability of a shoe. Pretty funny when males want to clown another male on what he chooses to wear. Be happy with yourself. Pretty sure most of you are not perfect and got something wrong with you.

Keep hating though. I wouldn't expect nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom