Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

Air-Jordan-6-UNC-1-3.png
lCE!!!

Last edited:
A lot of stores didn’t get their full stock in on the first shipment. My store just got in another full size run today minus a size 11

Yea perhaps we were wrong on this. I mean this had “will sit” written all over em. Maybe Jordan purposely under shipped these to create the demand for them and watch they will be an x mas restock and a New Years restock....

Yea perhaps we were wrong on this. I mean this had “will sit” written all over em. Maybe Jordan purposely under shipped these to create the demand for them and watch they will be an x mas restock and a New Years restock....

Or they produced these in Black Cat 6 #s (which was a holiday/NYE release last year).

Or they produced these in Black Cat 6 #s (which was a holiday/NYE release last year).
Those sat for months tho

I think ppl just underestimated this release

Obviously there will be restocks down the line but some ppl gotta get out of that habit of assuming stuff will sit because the thread count on NT isn’t massive

There’s a whole entire world outside of NT

Those sat for months tho

I think ppl just underestimated this release

Obviously there will be restocks down the line but some ppl gotta get out of that habit of assuming stuff will sit because the thread count on NT isn’t massive

There’s a whole entire world outside of NT

Eh it’s dead center in holiday season so people are more inclined to buy stuff they don’t need. My point about BC 6s was that they were a polarizing release that was produced in smaller #s (and still sat because they dropped later in the holiday season). If these UNC 6s dropped in Feb, they would have sat hard just like those AS 6s.

Back
Top Bottom