Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going off to college in a few days and I'm not planning on taking my Oly 6s with me. Would you guys recommend taking out the paper from the box if I want to prevent the sole from yellowing while I'm away, or does it not matter?

These finally came in today from the overseas restock a couple weeks back.  First pair of J's in over 10 years..liking these A LOT.  Left shoe has some creasing up near the top as you can see and some paint imperfections, but still loving them.  Waiting for my IVs and GMP and may try to find a pair of Olympic 7s for a decent price.  

Just a FYI, its about $200 before shipping charges.

You can use the free shipping but you won't get a tracking number. Worst case scenario, shipment can take up to a month to arrive, but it usually arrives within 14 business days.

You can pay for shipping which is about $19 to get a tracking number and have it sent to your door within 7 business days.

Just from my personal experience shopping with them.

Remember sizes are in UK and don't buy more than a pair to avoid custom fees. Do separate orders if you want more than a pair.

Last edited:
Just a FYI, its about $200 before shipping charges.

You can use the free shipping but you won't get a tracking number. Worst case scenario, shipment can take up to a month to arrive, but it usually arrives within 14 business days.

You can pay for shipping which is about $19 to get a tracking number and have it sent to your door within 7 business days.

Just from my personal experience shopping with them.

Remember sizes are in UK and don't buy more than a pair to avoid custom fees. Do separate orders if you want more than a pair.

Ordering overseas is so complicated. I don't even like waiting 3 days for something to get here. In store cops are they way to go imo

Finally got my pair today off craigslist.

I paid $230.

Loving them. On ice for a few years.

anyone find these run extremely large?

A 10.5 in recent 4s are perfect for me, but a 10.5 in these still have way too much room in the toes for me.

Last edited:
anyone find these run extremely large?
A 10.5 in recent 4s are perfect for me, but a 10.5 in these still have way too much room in the toes for me.

Yeah Im a size 10 and I fit an 8 on these. But I laced them loose so I guess that contributes to it, but still.

Yeah Im a size 10 and I fit an 8 on these. But I laced them loose so I guess that contributes to it, but still.

you're toes must be HURT!!! :rofl: :rofl:
my true size is 9.5. i thought these would run big so i tried rockin with a 9 :smh: bad move they were waaaaaay too tight. ended up selling my size 9 and buying a size 9.5. now the gmp 6s def run a little bit big but not too big

you're toes must be HURT!!! :rofl: :rofl:
my true size is 9.5. i thought these would run big so i tried rockin with a 9 :smh: bad move they were waaaaaay too tight. ended up selling my size 9 and buying a size 9.5. now the gmp 6s def run a little bit big but not too big

I said I fit them..... My feet feel fine with them on.

I'm looking to get these, but having mixed thoughts on which size to get. Do they run big, or small? How do they compare with the Jordan IVs fit-wise of course?

What do you mean "run big?" Are they long? Wide? Roomy on the toebox?

I wear an 8.5 or a 9. I wear 8.5 for Hyperdunks (mainly my outdoor basketball shoe. Gives a snug fit so my feet wont slide and my heel locked in), 9 for the Kobes, and 9 for the Jordan IVs, IIIs, and VIIs. What size should I get for the VIs?

What do you mean "run big?" Are they long? Wide? Roomy on the toebox?
I wear an 8.5 or a 9. I wear 8.5 for Hyperdunks (mainly my outdoor basketball shoe. Gives a snug fit so my feet wont slide and my heel locked in), 9 for the Kobes, and 9 for the Jordan IVs, IIIs, and VIIs. What size should I get for the VIs?

They run long, if you want a snug fit go 8.5 but if you want some room in the toebox just get a 9, these aren't the widest shoes so keep that in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom