Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore these twice and their starting to yellow pretty bad :x

This. My pair has almost the entire bottom yellowed. As for the 10 to an 8, I have my pair laced as loose as possible, and the toe Is long enough to fit me right. They fit perfect on me the way I wear em

Or maybe im crazy :nerd:

i think jb should be responsible for such yellowing

I thought they fixed it using the blue dye. Since the Concords only yellowed in one spot. Which is around the pods. But hey, since they are dyed blue I won't be bothered to due them blue once they yellow. I wonder what they'd look like dyed red? Idk I'd never do it. Concept pic anyone?

i think dude messed up. he meant to say the VIIs were on fnl. no picture of the VIs was even posted on the site.

Still have yet to Un-Ds my pair , has anyones pair started yellowing yet ?

Here is my DS pair.

2r7ls03.png

I darkened the photo to show where the yellowing is.

Inevitable.

:rolleyes >D

P.S. Took the paper out.

Last edited:
^ Damn bro that sucks, my pair has minor yellowing you'd have to search it for a while to find it, remember to always put silica gel pack in the box it helps greatly

Yeah I know.

But its not that bad.

From the sides profile of the shoe, you really can't see it.

:lol: :\

Last edited:
Yellowing that bad on a ds pair? That's terrible. Who knew we would need to bust out the seaglow after a month

I'm curious, tho'?
He said he darkened the photo to show where the yellowing was.
..how do these look w/o an alteration to the photo?

I recently just started messin'w/Retrobrite ..and have never used Sea Glow.
..have also taken a lot of pics.
I've noticed how much just "natural light", can affect a photo. Let alone altering the pic. on purpose.

What do they "realllly look like"? :wink:

I have these kicks, still DS also, and mine had a TINY yellowing after about a week. I honestly haven't looked at'em since the week after RD.
Obv. now I have to go look, but?

Just curious, since you showed the pic AND said you darkened it? ..what they; "really look like".:tongue:

Last edited:
I'm curious, tho'?
I've noticed how much just "natural light", can affect a photo. Let alone altering the pic. on purpose.
I have these kicks, still DS also, and mine had a TINY yellowing after about a week. I honestly haven't looked at'em since the week after RD.
Just curious, since you showed the pic AND said you darkened it? ..what they; "really look like".:tongue:

In regular lighting it's the same yellowing just a lighter shade of yellow. Not piss yellow.

I still haven't used Seaglow or Retrobrite, looks like I have to get in the game.
I see a little yellow on my DS pair of VI's too.
I should take the paper out, right?

Also, about the sizing, I wear a 10.5 and these 10.5's fit and feel incredibly comfortable!
I think they're good for a wide foot.
My favorite retro of the year.

I still haven't used Seaglow or Retrobrite, looks like I have to get in the game.
Also, about the sizing, I wear a 10.5 and these 10.5's fit and feel incredibly comfortable!

Yeah paper needs to be out of there. Some people change boxes completely to a plastic container where air can get in

I bought a bottle of seaglow, then watched a vid on sole separation when not applied meticulously...seaglow bottle still in its packaging.

I avoided it like the plague, myself.
Gets to a point tho', or it did for me?
That you KNOW heads are doing it, and it's working for'em. ..& you're seeing your own kicks yellow w/time & wears.
It's not something I care about TOO much.
..the sides of the soles, that's it for me.
Doing the entire soles on V's or VI's ..let alone XI's or Foams, is just not worth it to me, as I wear all my kicks eventually.
I EXPECT the soles to dirty, I WALK ON THEM. :tongue:

Eventually I'll get tired of taking the minute it takes to make Retrobrite AND the extended time it takes vs Sea Glow to see the results I'm looking for ..& just order Sea Glow.:wink: Blah.

Another reason I want my Black/Red VII's this weekend. ..dope kick, VERY little effort required to keep'em nice.

I'm curious, tho'?

Here yo go.

No alterations.

30vhe69.png

I ain't tripping though, just means I gotta start wearing them more.

>D

P.S. They were jive yellowing a little bit when I purchased from the HOH restock earlier this month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom