Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such B.S.!! I ordered 2 pairs from urbanindustry, just today I received a fedex bill for $111.70 :x How can I avoid the fee? Any help is appreciated.

I didn't get these fees when I ordered 2 pairs of concords. I paid around $44.

I'm satisfied with my pair.

Got 2 1/2 weeks after RD, and they were slightly yellowed, but I'm just happy I didn't pay a cent over retail.

:nthat:

Such B.S.!! I ordered 2 pairs from urbanindustry, just today I received a fedex bill for $111.70 :x How can I avoid the fee? Any help is appreciated.

I didn't get these fees when I ordered 2 pairs of concords. I paid around $44.

it clearly states it on their website that importers need to be prepared to pay customs. also, i warned about them when people posted the link. i actually ordered 2 from there and canceled before they shipped when i realized the cost shipped was much above retail + the possibility of paying customs was strong.

When ordering from overseas DO NOT order multiple pairs in one shipment. If your merchandise is worth over $300 when it hits US customs they will charge you a fee. Only one pair at a time folks. I learned from experience.

Copped a pair off the CT restock. Not too bad of a price for being able to get them over a month after release date..

it clearly states it on their website that importers need to be prepared to pay customs. also, i warned about them when people posted the link. i actually ordered 2 from there and canceled before they shipped when i realized the cost shipped was much above retail + the possibility of paying customs was strong.
I guess you're right. But it's the first time ever being charged after buying anything from ui. I did buy 2 pairs of concords from end and was only charged $44 or $45. I'm going to call customer service and see if they can waive this, or lower it, $111.70 is f'n ridiculous. I might as well have boughten them from flightclub lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom