Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I honestly think this is a very smart way to buy these "Remastered" pairs. I almost feel like next round of retros that come out of these or any of the others that get remastered treatment are going to be hit with tr he jumpman and **** shape.
Damn I maybe super late to this party but has anyone else seen this on some of the OG's? The extra lace hole it looks way better with this .
20201216_115458.jpg
The bigger the hole, the better?? Or the tighter the hole, the better?? Things are getting hot all of a sudden.

I thought I had 4 pairs of Infrared 6s, I found a pair I must’ve forgotten.

I will have to try for 5 pairs of Carmines to match.

JB we need White/Infrared 6s and September Blues NIKE AIR!

Pics for the beasts

FD5AAB71-9AB5-4FA7-893C-95A0520C0301.jpeg
7D1DAE61-F7AF-42A1-9F35-5B358DA16D6C.jpeg
The more I look at Infrareds the more I think that I’m going to pass on the Carmine release and just pick up a pair of Infrareds off GOAT. Can’t believe I didn’t grab a pair about two years ago.

Never had a pair of those Playoff 7's. Had Bordeaux when I was a kid and that was my last pair. The 8's turned me off and I lost interest at the time going in to HS.

That being said, friend of mine had the Playoff 7's back then and they were definitely legit. I love the contrasting black/charcoal color so I'd definitely love to have a remastered OG pair done correct. Maybe they'll actually release the correct OG box for those instead of that dumb generic one they did for Bordeaux's a few years back.

It might be a different story today, but it seemed like people liked the black/reds better than the Bordeaux back in 92'. Would be hard to call today though.
No doubt. Back in 92 I do remember seeing a lot of black red and I think cardinals were second.

Then when I started actually collecting back in 2004 I remember the Hares got a lot of love on NT but OG Hares were about $700 or so and I wasn’t spending that kind of money on a pair of shoes then no matter how badly I wanted them. And I did want them. I wound up finding some Bordeauxs instead.

Now it does seem like the Bordeaux’s are way more sought after than ever before. I do like them a lot but Hares>all for me

Any colorway that MJ wore on the court was the most sought-after at the time. The Bordeaux’s were a radical departure, because of the “Hare Jordan” commercial, All Star Game, and Michael Jackson’s “Jam” video. Those were the first non-traditional Bulls colorway that I saw almost everywhere. The Black/Red VIIs were my shoes for the school year, and my pops surprised me with a pair of Bordeaux’s one day. Never forget it.

Rank your top 3 out of these. Must come in these pairs :nerd:

1, 2
3, 4
5, 6
7, 8
9, 10
11, 12
13, 14

Last edited:
Rank your top 3 out of these. Must come in these pairs :nerd:

1, 2
3, 4
5, 6
7, 8
9, 10
11, 12
13, 14

11, 12
5, 6
1, 2
7, 8
13, 14
9, 10

The first three were pretty easy for me. It got tough after that.

Last edited:
Nah I want Carmines with NA pretty bad. The 6 is my second fav model right after the 11. Hopefully in 2022 we get at least a couple og 7's though. I want playoffs and Olympics for sure.
Playoffs with the correct shade for every color on the shoe. The 2002 were the best retro we got, and those left a bit to be desired...and I loved them.

Back
Top Bottom