Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

If I’m wrong so be it but I don’t believe they’ll be one. They may just outright release them on said daye

I wouldn’t mind a shock drop obviously because that’s always been a good omen that they’ll be pairs to go around but damn I don’t.

Aren't the shock drops trash though? Isn't that what Nike does with the factory rejects?
I think the Fire Red 4 shock drop was the final straw that confirmed what everyone was suspecting for years.
That this is how they ditch the shoes they f***ed up on 😅

3733c630eea82632d0ff1eabb7bb8e69.jpg

This is what I theorized one month ago. We will only know if it's true if there is no shock drop. The fact that Nike has waited this long shows that this is being done intentionally and are well aware of consumers displeasure concerning the Fire Red 4's

Screenshot_20200618-001308~2.png

Maroons are definitely super nice but boy do they feel hollow. If the heel/collar had cushioning like the 5s they'd be a bit better, but instead they feel like a less snug pair of 1s. They're not very comfortable but not super uncomfortable either. Good for a quick causal wear but I definitely wouldn't recommend em if you're gonna be out and about for hours unless you got great insoles in em. Love my pair regardless though. Can't wait for Carmines and the rest of the OG set
20190707_134417.jpg

Back
Top Bottom