Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Maroons are definitely super nice but boy do they feel hollow. If the heel/collar had cushioning like the 5s they'd be a bit better, but instead they feel like a less snug pair of 1s. They're not very comfortable but not super uncomfortable either. Good for a quick causal wear but I definitely wouldn't recommend em if you're gonna be out and about for hours unless you got great insoles in em. Love my pair regardless though. Can't wait for Carmines and the rest of the OG set

Dead on assessment bro. My toes were killing me when I wore them to work one evening. Definitely feel like a shell on feet. If they had the same mold as the ‘19 6 Retros they would’ve been awesome

Someone on reddit who said he's a manager at a foot store said the red is bleeding into the midsole......it's affected a ton of the pairs they got. Lots of pink midsoles coming to us apparently (according to him). He didn't post pics tho
So help me gawd...

Someone on reddit who said he's a manager at a foot store said the red is bleeding into the midsole......it's affected a ton of the pairs they got. Lots of pink midsoles coming to us apparently (according to him). He didn't post pics tho
All these people out here with early pairs would have said something with the quickness to go viral. Either way, I wouldn’t be mad if they cancelled the release and sent them outlets. Get em for the low.

The “pink” midsole and back heel isn’t that bad... I hope these don’t get pushed back

Attachments

• 4E1689B1-71E1-4E48-9ADC-BC1D17FC4867.jpeg
    4E1689B1-71E1-4E48-9ADC-BC1D17FC4867.jpeg
    679.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 8B7F35AB-C0A4-4EB1-A867-ED662F37F2A3.jpeg
    8B7F35AB-C0A4-4EB1-A867-ED662F37F2A3.jpeg
    714.8 KB · Views: 219
  • D5583832-B3B5-4B4A-9127-C2A51C606F76.jpeg
    D5583832-B3B5-4B4A-9127-C2A51C606F76.jpeg
    652.8 KB · Views: 221
That’s my thought. Something like bleeding into the midsole on a $200 shoe could warranty a scrap and maybe push to next year or a few months out.

They did it with the DMP’s when the eyelet letters bled into the white mesh.
This is super true bro I didnt even think about that. There is no way Nike would piss so many people off but I can't say for sure either.

Resell prices have really climbed on GOAT. Hopefully those dudes are doing it to try to catch the impatient types (unlikely) and it's not indicative of these being tougher to get then anticipated.

Damn one year and 25% is amazing man. I just started collecting again right around the middle of 2018 and had to go back and buy so much lol.

It's become pretty much an addiction for me at this point 😅 I know I've gone a bit too far as I haven't told my family that I'm buying Air Jordans all over the place 😄 they would criticize me for saying it's a waste of money lol
After March though, I would like to chill on the purchasing for a bit.

I think everyone on here has at least said once to themselves, "Maybe I should take a break?" 😌

Back
Top Bottom