Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

My pair has it very slightly I dont care though I have wanted these for too long.
20210202_170653.jpg
20210202_170544.jpg
20210202_170508.jpg

It's one of those things that if it's not mentioned, you won't notice and even then, it's still not noticable. They look awesome.
It's only here on Nitpicker Talk, I mean Nike Talk that anyone would even notice this or for that matter, care really ☺

It's one of those things that if it's not mentioned, you won't notice and even then, it's still not noticable. They look awesome.
It's only here on Nitpicker Talk, I mean Nike Talk that anyone would even notice this or for that matter, care really ☺
To be fair, nobody here even noticed until the comment about reddit lol that should tell you just how minor it is. Unless some pairs are significantly worse.

Still think there’s gonna be a shock drop given the fact that they haven’t put them up on SNKRS yet the photos are loaded.
JB COMING FOR THAT TAX MONEY

isn’t the first day for e-returns the 12th?

It's become pretty much an addiction for me at this point 😅 I know I've gone a bit too far as I haven't told my family that I'm buying Air Jordans all over the place 😄 they would criticize me for saying it's a waste of money lol
After March though, I would like to chill on the purchasing for a bit.

I think everyone on here has at least said once to themselves, "Maybe I should take a break?" 😌
I feel that hard man I hate being criticized for my purchases. I mean if it is over the top I understand but if you could afford it dont bother telling me I'm messing up lol. But I have pulled back a lot this year too. I have very few colorways I want now that is not from the OG line. Those I will spend on lol.

from experience they gotten smarter

if seen b-grades at Full MSRP so wouldn’t be surprised if it’s that bad to say send them to outlets (Biggest drop of 21 so far )
Definitely it would be amazing if they did but yeah being the 30th year of the 6 and being the Carmine with NA on it these ****s will be 300+ resell imo and will be gone in second regardless of pink midsoles lol!

Someone on reddit who said he's a manager at a foot store said the red is bleeding into the midsole......it's affected a ton of the pairs they got. Lots of pink midsoles coming to us apparently (according to him). He didn't post pics tho
Like that's going to stop anybody
The “pink” midsole and back heel isn’t that bad... I hope these don’t get pushed back
To be fair, nobody here even noticed until the comment about reddit lol that should tell you just how minor it is. Unless some pairs are significantly worse.
If these are noticeably pink in person, they’re going straight back even if I manage to get a pair at retail. Pathetic that Nike still runs into an issue like this. My real concern is, if they come out of the box like this, it’s only gonna likely get much worse. Guess I’m probably saving $200 LOL

Tried not to look at the mystery talk but ya'll made it impossible to ignore lol. Really hoping we don't have more spillage from 2020s FR IV fiasco. Could barely enjoy those shoes over the many reported problems.

They're probably still in there taking pictures of the left and right toe and asking for assurance.

If these are noticeably pink in person, they’re going straight back even if I manage to get a pair at retail. Pathetic that Nike still runs into an issue like this. My real concern is, if they come out of the box like this, it’s only gonna likely get much worse. Guess I’m probably saving $200 LOL
They’re not going back, who you kidding. :lol:

You just have to rub it in, don't you 😄 I'm too embarrassed to say what I paid for the AJ4 Playoffs.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Are these comfortable? They look great. So ahead of it's time for 1991.

I could totally see someone getting jacked for these back in the day. Without question. People would get killed or robbed for Starter caps. OG's remember.

A lot of it has to do with clothing and sneakers being a lot more expensive and less produced before the creation of NAFTA in 1993.
These shoes literally feel like bricks. This is the only jordan in my collection that feels this way. The Infrareds are comfortable as hell in comparison to these.

Back
Top Bottom