Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

both these were released with pink tint and they got even pinker as days went by. i still have them. dont really wear them unless im at the gym
CCA61BF8-47FA-4CA7-B2D7-27579085AA7F.jpeg

B8710E69-F18F-4954-86D5-4F6D02B21049.jpeg
Yoooo....I had those pennys and I can 100% confirm they turned pink. Forgot all about that. Wish I hadn’t thrown them away. It did take some time before they got bad though.

at this point, QC issues are to be expected, which is sad.
but, this is a significant blunder, man.
such an iconic shoe potentially ruined by something that appears completely avoidable.
wow.
It’s always avoidable yet they **** up almost every single og release. They just really don’t care.
Looking back, it’s amazing to me that the infrareds came out as good as they did.

Man what a disaster. Jb staying real quiet right now as well.

I'm not painting no js. Maybe ill buy a 2014 pair.

At this point they might as well push the date back. Nobody rushing to cop these now.
You underestimate the amount of people who don't care or naïve to it. If these don't get pushed back, they will still sell out. Even if there was a disclaimer on SNKRS saying that the midsoles will turn pink (which StockX does have if anyone was wondering).

That said, I'm considering a 2014 pair now as well.

at this point, QC issues are to be expected, which is sad.
but, this is a significant blunder, man.
such an iconic shoe potentially ruined by something that appears completely avoidable.
wow.

For such a recognizable shoe, an OG colorway and the first time it's back with Nike Air branding, it's a PR nightmare if they turn a cheek and let this release continue on. They should just recall all the pairs and redo them correctly and release them at a later time (I'm willing to wait). Second suggestion would be to recall them and push them all to the outlet and heavily discount them. Third suggestion (cost effective) is to continue the release but send stickers to retailers that indicate a defect and attach that to the shoes

If it were my choice, recall them and redo the Carmines.

You underestimate the amount of people who don't care or naïve to it. If these don't get pushed back, they will still sell out. Even if there was a disclaimer on SNKRS saying that the midsoles will turn pink (which StockX does have if anyone was wondering).

That said, I'm considering a 2014 pair now as well.
Sold my 2014 pair couple weeks ago, to double up on these!! An now this pink ish!! Happens smh

For such a recognizable shoe, an OG colorway and the first time it's back with Nike Air branding, it's a PR nightmare if they turn a cheek and let this release continue on. They should just recall all the pairs and redo them correctly and release them at a later time (I'm willing to wait). Second suggestion would be to recall them and push them all to the outlet and heavily discount them. Third suggestion (cost effective) is to continue the release but send stickers to retailers that indicate a defect and attach that to the shoes

If it were my choice, recall them and redo the Carmines.
What’s the point of a sticker?

Back
Top Bottom