Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Release Date Moved to 8/15

Just finally deceided to cop some 02 BLK/RED/PURP (Don't dare want to call them Raptors!) instead... got em along with some BRED 01 XI's NDS for $250for both! I thought that was much better than paying $310 for this pack!

confirmed at the Finishline in Columbia, MO...... will be there at 9am to cop Orlando's (splittin pack)!

I've made up my mind and decided to wait till I could cop on a 30% off. Or when I find em for cheaper.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I meant to post in here.. I'm gonna cop n transform half of this pack into some raptors.

lol...this is something ive thought of doing since the early pics

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I meant to post in here.. I'm gonna cop n transform half of this pack into some raptors.

lol...this is something ive thought of doing since the early pics

If you figure out what exact color to use before I do, let me know and vice versa!

I was excited for these but after seeing some personal pics of the Raptors, they look AWFUL! The suede looks cheap, the grey is waay lighter, and the red lookspink. Overall they just look like fakes imo. I still like the Orlandos, but not enough to cop the whole pack.

I now retract my prior statements about this pack lol, and will resume the hunt for some cheap TB IIIs...

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Coppin for below retial ftw!
Where/how do you get your shoes for so cheap like finding 11/12 packs for 100 lying around in footlocker.

yeah for reals....oh i did see you were manager for a store...arent you like 16 how are you the manager??

anyone wanna split the pack...size 10 or 10.5 .you can have the raptors, ill take the orlandos??pm me...read the feedback...yes, ive sold many shoes on NT!

Originally Posted by HAGS

Just finally deceided to cop some 02 BLK/RED/PURP (Don't dare want to call them Raptors!) instead... got em along with some BRED 01 XI's NDS for $250 for both! I thought that was much better than paying $310 for this pack!

you mean the raptors?
laugh.gif

we've had these at the store for close to a week now. i dont care for the orlandos at all, and the nubuck on the black ones feel like some kind of felt orvelvet. really, really cheap faux suede/nubuck material imo. still like the looks of the black ones though. would only cop if i was splitting the pack andusing my discount. i'll probably just save my money though.

It's 4 days before these release and this topic is not even at 7 pages yet. This pack will flop just like all the releases in the past few months.

Look This Gonna sell Wrose than the Five and One package i hope JB Learns there lessons with this package mess

Originally Posted by abernja

It's 4 days before these release and this topic is not even at 7 pages yet. This pack will flop just like all the releases in the past few months.

Nt has never been a good gauge of popularity in the outside world as far as I've seen
True Flights litter the streets and get major hate on here (deservingly so)
Kobe's and Lebron's get grail status on here and I've seen little to no one where them ( Save some Lebrons)
The black/blue 12's had major hype on here and are sitting on shelves collecting dust in stores
But don't get me wrong, I hope there's no hype
I wanna cop @ the EA in Sept

These will sit. When is the next F&F? I want to cop with the F&F. I was able to do that with the Raging Bull and the Chicago vs. Boston packs. Samewill go for this.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by abernja

Nt has never been a good gauge of popularity in the outside world as far as I've seen
True Flights litter the streets and get major hate on here (deservingly so)
Kobe's and Lebron's get grail status on here and I've seen little to no one where them ( Save some Lebrons)
The black/blue 12's had major hype on here and are sitting on shelves collecting dust in stores
But don't get me wrong, I hope there's no hype
I wanna cop @ the EA in Sept

Exactly NT needs to learn that we're only a small percentage of JB's consumers.

Back
Top Bottom