Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Can't wait til tomorrow 
pimp.gif

View media item 2315652
Got my pair at this place in my mall (Kicks USA) in NJ that is some what new in the mall so not a lot of people know about it yet. Sold out at HOH in every size and the rep said there was a line to get them. I had work so I couldn't get there until around 12ish. Got the last size 11.5 at Kicks USA. This pair was meant to be mine. After I bought them the guy tells me all they have is size 8.5 and 9 left. I really wanted this shoe and got so lucky.

Last edited:
:smokin   ^ congrats!

This shoe had a very strange, quiet sell out. 100% stoked to have my pair.

I didnt think it would sell out that fast it was crazy. I even called Friday and a footlocker employee told me if I got there by 12 I would be fine. They must of been surprised by the turn out as well. I'm thinking people striking out on the 12's for sure had a little to do with this though.

My boy dropped mines off yesterday night.. Was happy to get these and for 175 even.

Loving the black and orange lace swaps seen in this thread... Not sure how I'll freak mines but so happy to have them. I loved them since I saw the white based pics.

View media item 2315821

Just an Olive Drag loving chick [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Tracking loud and clear!

Copped the Olive SF AF1'S and still wanted these. Something about that cw is hard to not like. Cheers

two years out of 31?

whatever you say sir or ma'am

Yes two years

If you were in to sneakers before it became a fad you'd know this or would you like to tell me all these GR's that were selling out in minutes.

You probably should go to Adidas section where the rest of the hypebeast reside now since you're so concerned about how fast kicks sell out.

Take a seat my man. You brought it up now you are telling dude to take it easy. Not sure why you are riled up. So what if dude did just start buying sneakers? What's it to you? There are enough salty guys out there who can't stand the "new breed", but we all know people come and go. Those whom love Jordan as a player and Nikes because they were a part of their coming of age will always be around.

We could argue back and forth all day about sell outs...and not get anywhere because everyone has a different perspective. I'm with the other guy though; I've been around long enough to know Jordans sold out for over 2 years.....when there were just GRs and none of all these special releases. When Retros weren't highly sought after and the new model was the one everyone wanted.

Who are you?

So name all these sneakers that were selling out in minutes where a sneaker being available a couple hours later was considered sitting. And please just don't say stuff like the concords and playoffs like the rest of the kicks released that year don't matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom