Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

yall got me wishing i picked up the pair i had held for me yday 

wonder if it still there 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2321660So I called ontrac and they "delivered" the shoes 3 times. The 30th 31st and February 1st. Of course only the 3rd time it was actually at my front door. So glad I didn't have to get a refund and buy again though. Look great and glad I copped.

My 10 yr old son saw me with these on today when he came home from school . He hit me with the "what are those".
I told him Take Flight 8s. He said "that green is dumb ugly". I was like you wouldnt rock these? You love everything army/military related, camo gear, every Cod game and so on.
He was like " no I wouldnt wear those , get me the white and red 13s instead." [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Last edited:
My 10 yr old son saw me with these on today when he came home from school . He hit me with the "what are those".
I told him Take Flight 8s. He said "that green is dumb ugly". I was like you wouldnt rock these? You love everything army/military related, camo gear, every Cod game and so on.
He was like " no I wouldnt wear those , get me the white and red 13s instead." [emoji]128512[/emoji]
He will stick not liking them, until he sees his friends and other kids rocking them. Those wht/red 13's are pretty nice though...

View media item 2321720

Anyone have this happen?
Shoes were ordered on the 1-26-17
They were expected to deliver by 2-1-17

I checked the tracking and it still shows this.
The seller insist that he shipped them out and they will be here shortly.

yes usually it's just the seller that has not brought in to usps office yet. you can create a label and then bring it in later.

View media item 2321720

Anyone have this happen?
Shoes were ordered on the 1-26-17
They were expected to deliver by 2-1-17

I checked the tracking and it still shows this.
The seller insist that he shipped them out and they will be here shortly.

yes usually it's just the seller that has not brought in to usps office yet. you can create a label and then bring it in later.

Or that usps didn't scan the item which happens a lot

Damn fam I'm not going to lie but those hardwood floors are looking mean in that pic. Takes away from the shoe, really.

Those pics really show how awesome the Take Flight is... they standout. :pimp:

Waiting for my pair from Spain, should be here by Tuesday.

As I said before, these Take Flights grew on me after they released thanks in part to some crazy nice photos posted by our members and multiple posts stating the quality & craftsmanship was solid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom