Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I remember back in the day, I used to see a lot of guys dying the olives black. I actually thought about doing mine as well, but i like them the way they are.

i will however be getting 2 pair of these. 1 to dye :pimp:

Except i'll be taking it to my leather wizard. You know, so it can be done properly and the black doesnt come off when you touch it LOL......

Last edited:
Just received the latest production version of the shoe. No more glossy midsole or pebbled leather. Matte black and shiny leather take over. Pics coming in a few hours.

Edit: There might be a final change, we will see what happens.

Last edited:
haha
ok, but your answer is also wrong
you wanna ball in a 2012 JB retro of a shoe with made 1993 technology be my guest, but i don't recommend it.
Chris Paul learned that the hard way about the PE retros V's
If your looking to hoop, stay away from retros, because retros were not designed for balling, simple as that
No other answer applies

If they were good enough for Mike than they should be good enough to ball in today lol. Yes I agree technology is better today but sneakers are not going to change your game.

This looks like a solid pair of shoes for winter time, and everyone hates them! Not an attention seeker so these might be copped pending the outlook of my funds 
laugh.gif

The 9s remind me of some type of boot as it is and this colorway just adds to that. These are a pass.

those pics up there are sick...was on the fence about these at first but now its a must...glad to c they took away the glossy midsole

10 years ago this colorway went for $69.99 on eastbay

and aint sell out for months

Last edited:
Will be doubling up on a pair of Jordan for the first time in years.

One to rock as is and one to finally try a black die custom job on.

these things are still ugly and always will be, plus they look like your feet wont be able to breathe in them.

these things are still ugly and always will be, plus they look like your feet wont be able to breathe in them.

9s are actually pretty comfortable. Mesh tongue allows breathablilty. And the colorway is pretty ugly but I think it's just the newer colors making this look bad

I cannot wait to put these on Thanksgiving morning. I want to kick my feet up on a coffee table to show these bad boys off all day to the fam with my olive slacks. Once the nightfall im gonna throw on some jeans, a 1993 Hilfiger Outdoors rugby and my green gortex military jacket with these IX to go campout and wait for the IVs. I always loved the Olive IX because its a shoe that made me want to add personal style to an air jordan model besides matching red, black, white accessories with it. I got the olive IXs in 1994 right in the middle of the Hilfiger/Nautica/Polo Sport craze so i worn and obtained pieces that go with these shoes that will make people snap necks and fallout. Olive IX and Maroon VI>>>any other Air Jordan model you can name. Olive IXs and Brown Hyperposites is going to keep me from wearing ACGs this winter. Thank you Nike.

Damn..need to save now. I want two pairs and a child size . This is a too dope shoe to wear. Black on black easy

If they were good enough for Mike than they should be good enough to ball in today lol. Yes I agree technology is better today but sneakers are not going to change your game.

This.

Also don't forget that even an aging MJ with the Wizards he balled in retro 3, 7, 9 and 11 and he played well in them!

Im so ready for these and I haven't doubled up on a shoe since the south beach 9s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom