Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
10 years ago this colorway went for $69.99 on eastbay
and aint sell out for months

And, before that, Laneys were everywhere for 49.99

And, in '94, Nike Air IIIs could be found for 29.99

I have a feeling these will sit for a few weeks, which in today's environment is basically the equivalent. ...It's all relative.

its crazy i saw those pics last night on my laptop & they looked like crap... today at wk those pics have me drollin :lol:

What I want to know is who and why the **** do people actually like these shoes? On top of the 9 being a ****** shoe design, the colorway looks like someone took a **** on the city sidewalk.

Via SneakerFiles

Epic look at the Air Jordan 9 Olive 2012 Retro

Visit Sneaker Files for more images

The midsole isn't as shiny in the new pics. But, I'm still afraid it will crack and tear like my Charcoal 9's :x
Will pass. CG 9's is where its at.

What I want to know is who and why the **** do people actually like these shoes? On top of the 9 being a ****** shoe design, the colorway looks like someone took a **** on the city sidewalk.

That's like.... your opinion man.

But seriously, I love the IX. One of the fiercest JB designs ever. The shoe literally has teeth.

and the colorway is hit or miss with folks but what I like about the olives is that it's easy to coordinate with tones and colors a lot of the common colorways just don't work with.

with nothing good or major releasing, after a summer of major releases. these look like the next cop worthy release for me.

Last edited:
I dyed these to all black everything back in 2002, kinda regret it so this is an easy cop for me

And, before that, Laneys were everywhere for 49.99
And, in '94, Nike Air IIIs could be found for 29.99
I have a feeling these will sit for a few weeks, which in today's environment is basically the equivalent. ...It's all relative.

i hope your right but in this sneaker climate i dont it think there going to sit

if a swede black jordan 10 had a campout at this start of this year

years before that color would sit
i cant see that happening with these 9's

Last edited:
i dont think these will sit for too long, but i wouldnt sleep if you want them. only jordans i can still find in certain sizes are the military and "fire" red 4s

Back
Top Bottom