Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
They do deliver to our beloved country my friend. How do you think I got them. There is a trick though. First of all you CANNOT use mobile. Second, on your computer you must enter kickz.co.uk in the address bar. When u arrive at the site just search for the shoes then add them to your cart. While ur on the cart screen, there is a lil sneaker icon at the top of the page. Click on it and choose International USA. The page will then refresh back to the main page. Go directly back to your cart and the price would have changed to 123.97 euro. Now you checkout.

Nice tip, problem is they wont accept my paypal as payment and tried 2 credit cards and it wont accept either...can't even get through on the phone!

How did you pay?

I know it's a bit late but just got mine then. Really happy with them, great quality and really comfortable.

Nice tip, problem is they wont accept my paypal as payment and tried 2 credit cards and it wont accept either...can't even get through on the phone!
How did you pay?
They accept cards. You just have to call ur card company and let them know you would like to make an international purchase. There is some kind of block that has to be taken off. It happened to me. Plus tell ur bank or credit card company to make ur card Visa verified or MasterCard secured. It wont go through if it isnt a secured card. PayPal isn't working for anybody.

Last edited:
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE FOOT LOCKER SKU# FOR THESE? WANNA TRY MY LUCK AND TRY TO STOCK LOCATE A PAIR... ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS IN ADVANCE! HOLLA...

CED B.

They accept cards. You just have to call ur card company and let them know you would like to make an international purchase. There is some kind of block that has to be taken off. It happened to me. Plus tell ur bank or credit card company to make ur card Visa verified or MasterCard secured. It wont go through if it isnt a secured card. PayPal isn't working for anybody.

the odd thing is that all my credit cards are verified, both have the verified option on my visa and mcard. i have used both cards to make international/european purchases as well. went the wire transfer route in hopes its faster option all around. will update on what happens.

Just got my Olives delivered from kickz.com. Great quality in my opinion.

Last edited:
Smh missed out and have yet to find a pair [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom