Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I need a 12 or 13 [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]
There's a FULL SIZE RESTOCK going on right now on Kickz. I tried to post the link but since I'm new it's waiting for approval. I ended up doing the "kickz trick"

and my total ame out to $232.52 (~173 euros) shipped.

Somebody school me on how to use kickz. I've never ordered from over the pond so I have no idea how it works!
Make sure you use the "kickz trick" to save some cash on your order:

The trick is:

1. Go to the kickz.co.uk site first.

2. Add the shoes to the cart on that site.

3. Once in the cart, go to checkout and convert the site to US up in the top right hand corner of the page.

4. Once it converts to US, the price that was on the uk site does not convert to euro, it stays in GBP.

5. Once you've done that, you should checkout as usual.

Make sure you use the "kickz trick" to save some cash on your order:

The trick is:

1. Go to the kickz.co.uk site first.

2. Add the shoes to the cart on that site.

3. Once in the cart, go to checkout and convert the site to US up in the top right hand corner of the page.

4. Once it converts to US, the price that was on the uk site does not convert to euro, it stays in GBP.

5. Once you've done that, you should checkout as usual.

[/q]

Preciate it fam. Now what's these custom horror stories I'm hearing? Will I be out of more money once they get here???

For those that are using this kickz trick, is that all you are paying??? You are not getting surprised with a customs bill once the shoes get in are you?

SNS "shipped" my Olives on Monday but UPS tracking still says only the shipping label has been created...whats up with that? Still sittin in store or UPS slackin on updating their tracking info?

Copped a few off Kickz for a better deal. Does anyone know if customs will be more each time? Or is there no such rule? Because I paid a $38 customs fee for my 2 pair of bred 11s from Kickz

Back
Top Bottom