Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

just got my pair

no b grade stamp in the jordan label
shoes are perfect

maaaaaaan, so you don't even have to call yours bgrade? :lol:

Really, at least stage a pic like you're keeping them before you post that.

EDITZ My bad if you ain't selling, I guess they aren't on your ebay, but at first glance it look like straight Selling

says the guy with 7 shoes in his sig

who cares if he is or not, he shared a badass pic that includes his sn and you complain 

:rofl: never fails.

Yep I stand corrected.

I'm not against the re-sell at all, just thought there were certain rules to abide by in the thread.

Not my job to police, I got overzealous in pointing out something that isn't my problem, nor seems to be posters intention at this point.

The pic is dope, and certainly based on his rep he will probably contribute more to the thread than I ever will.

Sorry if it seemed like I was complaining, carry on thread.

Really, at least stage a pic like you're keeping them before you post that.

EDITZ My bad if you ain't selling, I guess they aren't on your ebay, but at first glance it look like straight Selling
No sir, not for sale. I'm not getting banned over a $20 profit. :rofl:
(Now would be a foolish time to sell anyways.)

I just thought people might like the pic as opposed to something like this.....

http://s13.photobucket.com/user/abernja/media/photo-1_zps3eca927d.jpg.html
http://s13.photobucket.com/user/abernja/media/photo_zpsf5328431.jpg.html

Last edited:
Ahhh, the sweet sound of the UPS man driving away from my house... 
happy.gif

Mine got here today, so sick :pimp:. Wish I would've copped two. I have a tendency to wear all black shoes to the ground so having a second pair tucked away wouldve been nice.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed in these quite frankly

I liked the white bottom, but my main thing that I didn't like was the blue stitching all over the shoe. I wish they kept it all black with white botom and little hints of blue as opposed to the entire shoe stitched in blue

more like space jam 11s, and they woulda been dope.   SMH

Just wondering since these all came from the same batch, if we all have the 5/22/12- 7/28/12 production dates? Does anyone know the earliest production dates on the white bottoms? Cuz if these were made first i feel like they should be considered more of a mass produced sample than a limited **** up

I'm disappointed in these quite frankly

I liked the white bottom, but my main thing that I didn't like was the blue stitching all over the shoe. I wish they kept it all black with white botom and little hints of blue as opposed to the entire shoe stitched in blue

more like space jam 11s, and they woulda been dope.   SMH
If that's your real gripe with these, the stitching is the easiest thing to fix.

Back
Top Bottom