Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

So forever sneakz came through with the 3s.too bad sneaker hunter cancelled my order for the 4s.glad resell not too bad for those.

Enjoy your kicks guys its not that serious

10 dollars profit? My eastbay order came out to 198 shipped. Resell going to be sore at 210. Just checked my area and its still up there in the 280-300. 250 for size 11-13.

Wow shipping and tax aint no joke bro. Mine came out to 185 from HoH

Last edited:
Got refused a ticket on release day... started to buy 3s for 250$ then realized Onto 3Lab5's with this 2hunnert..... :rofl:

Last edited:
Dude bugging on Jeans tips those Dark blue jeans with the rustic look goes good with those 5s. Ol dude just not styling in them. but who gives a damn long as he got them birches on he flamed up! you salty .... lol

FNL order canceled for the 3s no email nothing had to look it up and status: canceled 

called $20 off card coming for the cancel 

and just got jj tracking we good 

Last edited:
Quick story on how I got my Fear V's this weekend...

I walked pass NT Seattle at ~5pm on Friday and saw cats was already lined up for the V's, so needless to say I was gonna call it a loss. I even vented my frustration in this forum while I was on the bus home, but when I scrolled up I saw that FX350N24S had offered to help out a Seattle NT member cop the 4's since him and his boy were 1st and 2nd in line for the V's. 

I hit him up and asked him if he had another friend that would camp in my place that I would pay, but he was like (in so many words), "You know what, I was gonna cop 2 pair, on to keep,one to sell, but since you a NT member and I rather help someone else out. I'll let you get the second pair that I was gonna sell for retail..." 
sick.gif

He didn't know me from Adam, but he hooked me up with the 4s and 5s. That's some OG ish, much respect to the homie

FX350N24S he stood by his word and helped out a stranger for no other reason but being a NT member. In spite of all the hypebeasts and haters in the sneaker community, there are still stand up guys that aint negative and wanna help everybody get their pairs. 

Looking forward to helping someone else when I can as well...

^there are some good dudes out here helping each other out. Some claiming they are but when it comes down to it greed takes into place. Congrats bro ! And for the NTer FX350N24S... You a good dude . Hopefully someone would help me out in the long run later on in future releases. *hint hint ! Lol

Need more dudes like that. Its all bout paying it forward. Next release someone misses out imma hook it up if I can

Quick story on how I got my Fear V's this weekend...

I walked pass NT Seattle at ~5pm on Friday and saw cats was already lined up for the V's, so needless to say I was gonna call it a loss. I even vented my frustration in this forum while I was on the bus home, but when I scrolled up I saw that FX350N24S had offered to help out a Seattle NT member cop the 4's since him and his boy were 1st and 2nd in line for the V's. 

I hit him up and asked him if he had another friend that would camp in my place that I would pay, but he was like (in so many words), "You know what, I was gonna cop 2 pair, on to keep,one to sell, but since you a NT member and I rather help someone else out. I'll let you get the second pair that I was gonna sell for retail..." 
sick.gif

He didn't know me from Adam, but he hooked me up with the 4s and 5s. That's some OG ish, much respect to the homie

FX350N24S he stood by his word and helped out a stranger for no other reason but being a NT member. In spite of all the hypebeasts and haters in the sneaker community, there are still stand up guys that aint negative and wanna help everybody get their pairs. 

Looking forward to helping someone else when I can as well...

Good story.  Respect for the dude who hooked you up for retail.  

Back
Top Bottom