Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Wait what? You can't wear denim jeans with sneakers any more? It has to be clown socks?

This.....is the end.
mean.gif
Still shocked they saying can't where blue jeans wtf?!

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation from courtside on the Fear V... The canadian dude don't play

Got mine too, told me they wouldn't ship till Monday.Nice to get that ship confirmation though.

^^^Sometimes it's just when they create the label. Not when they actually leave.

All Fear pack orders were picked up today by UPS. Keep an eye on tracking #'s. Thanks for spreading the good word.
Twitter/IG : @crtsdsnkrs

Anyone notice the FNL page for the Vs went from "This product is currently unavailable" to "Sold Out"? :nerd:
Yea, I noticed, what's up with that??? Came here for an answer, but all I found was dudes talking about jeans and socks............... :smh:

Been off this thread for a day or so. Not going to get mine till the end of this month. So if I missed this question answer please forgive me. But how's the quality on the 4s? Compare to those that have the toros/green glow.

Been off this thread for a day or so. Not going to get mine till the end of this month. So if I missed this question answer please forgive me. But how's the quality on the 4s? Compare to those that have the toros/green glow.
Quality is excellent, comparable to the quality of retros of 2001-2003 era....mine came with a few scuffs but I believe it's just the feel of the suede its soft....they were a step up from the green glows, which in my opinion, were a step up from the toros

Quality is excellent, comparable to the quality of retros of 2001-2003 era....mine came with a few scuffs but I believe it's just the feel of the suede its soft....they were a step up from the green glows, which in my opinion, were a step up from the toros

wow, thanks for the update. Can't wait to slap mine on once it gets here.

thread is hilarious just scrolling through the last few pages....Fear 4's are on the streets today tho...Seen kids wearing em already for the first day of school with white jeans, cause some of you guys hate blue jeans 

Hating on blue jeans? Hating on blue jeans is like hating Mr Rogers.
What is this world turning into?

Won the raffle at HoH Chicago twice ina row now... Fear IVs to match the Toros from last raffle (y'all can keep them Green Glows). All I need is to get in on the Bel Airs and (God willing) the Red Octobers and I'm done with the shoe game for 2013. I'll catch y'all next year when the VIs drop! :smokin

Last edited:
CL prices slowly on the decline. $230 for the 4s and will probably level off around 210 once online orders come in

CL prices slowly on the decline. $230 for the 4s and will probably level off around 210 once online orders come in

10 dollars profit? My eastbay order came out to 198 shipped. Resell going to be sore at 210. Just checked my area and its still up there in the 280-300. 250 for size 11-13.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom