Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Quick story on how I got my Fear V's this weekend...

I walked pass NT Seattle at ~5pm on Friday and saw cats was already lined up for the V's, so needless to say I was gonna call it a loss. I even vented my frustration in this forum while I was on the bus home, but when I scrolled up I saw that FX350N24S had offered to help out a Seattle NT member cop the 4's since him and his boy were 1st and 2nd in line for the V's. 

I hit him up and asked him if he had another friend that would camp in my place that I would pay, but he was like (in so many words), "You know what, I was gonna cop 2 pair, on to keep,one to sell, but since you a NT member and I rather help someone else out. I'll let you get the second pair that I was gonna sell for retail..." 
sick.gif

He didn't know me from Adam, but he hooked me up with the 4s and 5s. That's some OG ish, much respect to the homie
FX350N24S he stood by his word and helped out a stranger for no other reason but being a NT member. In spite of all the hypebeasts and haters in the sneaker community, there are still stand up guys that aint negative and wanna help everybody get their pairs. 

Looking forward to helping someone else when I can as well...

Nice story

Fake Fear IV's already? SMH. That's why I always keep the receipt of any shoe I purchase in the box. I encourage everyone to start doing that as well (for those who don't). While it's not bulletproof, it's definitely another way to help reassure a potential buyer that your shoes are authentic. sellers can always put fakes in a box with the recipt so i wouldnt trust a recipt at all.

Quick story on how I got my Fear V's this weekend...

I walked pass NT Seattle at ~5pm on Friday and saw cats was already lined up for the V's, so needless to say I was gonna call it a loss. I even vented my frustration in this forum while I was on the bus home, but when I scrolled up I saw that FX350N24S had offered to help out a Seattle NT member cop the 4's since him and his boy were 1st and 2nd in line for the V's. 

I hit him up and asked him if he had another friend that would camp in my place that I would pay, but he was like (in so many words), "You know what, I was gonna cop 2 pair, on to keep,one to sell, but since you a NT member and I rather help someone else out. I'll let you get the second pair that I was gonna sell for retail..." 
sick.gif

He didn't know me from Adam, but he hooked me up with the 4s and 5s. That's some OG ish, much respect to the homie

FX350N24S he stood by his word and helped out a stranger for no other reason but being a NT member. In spite of all the hypebeasts and haters in the sneaker community, there are still stand up guys that aint negative and wanna help everybody get their pairs. 

Looking forward to helping someone else when I can as well...

Nice dude, we need more people like him.

Just placed a phone order with EB for the Fear 3.   Try your luck by calling them to see if they have any cancelled orders in your size.

$465 for both fear 4&3 local cl pickup ...I can probly pick em up for cheaper if I wait a few weeks..imo thatprice Iis pretty decent considering both retailer for 175

Back
Top Bottom