Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I just called EB for the fear IV and they didn't have any in stock... All I want is a 13 for reatail!!!

Just to give y'all a little heads up on the FNL order cancellations. It's not usually a situation where the shoe was mistakenly put on the site as in stock. Alot of the time what happens is the website will pull from stores that still have stock showing for an item and 99% of the time the shoe IS at that store BUT you have those a-hole store managers that will hold that shoe back for themselves and no stock orders dishonestly. Really saying all that just to say the company does have a grasp on their stock. Orders aren't cancelled because they "thought" they had a shoe that they never had. The employees just aren't always honest about their stock which I'm sure most of you are accustom to at this point.

Last edited:
I have a feeling they will pop up again on their site site.... but like I previously advised continue to call.   The product numbers are below:
  1. Air Jordan Retro 3 Fear Pack: Product #26967040

2. Air Jordan Retro 4 Fear Pack: Product #26967030
Live chat have the same result as not able to call being in Australia? thanks in advance

I have a feeling they will pop up again on their site site.... but like I previously advised continue to call.   The product numbers are below:

1. Air Jordan Retro 3 Fear Pack: Product #26967040

2. Air Jordan Retro 4 Fear Pack: Product #26967030

Yea I most def will. If I can't cop I guess I will have to love on but I'm going to keep trying until then.

Trying to find an 11 in the 3s or 5s is crazy now, even offering up the 4s to trade.
No joke! Im trying to fin 11.5-12 in the 3 for my set and its impossible ebay is a joke and sites are either sold out or asking ebay prices! I was gonna trade my aquas even, but glad i decided not too, just gotta be patient erghh

Just got the IVs. Liking em a lot. Might pull the trigger on another pair.

Gotta get the Vs now. Saw them in the rape spots around my way. Really nice colorway and materials.

Looks like the Vs were very limited.

Kudos to JB on these drops. Well done all around.

Great story, now anyome got the Vs in ny?

They're on Fordham for silly prices.

I walked into the one reasonable spot on the Ave as dude was bagging up the last 10.5 for $340.

Woulda bought em for that price. Missed out by a couple of minutes.

The other spot has a 9.5 & 13 left for $400.

Midas whale take the eBay route for all that.

Called Footlocker, Eastbay, and Finishline about cancelled orders and possible pairs up for grabs and struck out on all of them. Will probably call again tomorrow just in case. 

Back
Top Bottom