Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

still cant find a site with the 3's in a 12 to complete my set, this is killing me lol. kickscrew has em but they want daylight rape for em

My order for the 3's from EB says ready to ship as well.  What does it really mean?

One additional question, have anyone that ordered the 4's from FNL received their tracking number?

For anyone with these on hand already...how does the fit compared to 88s or 2011 WC or even the 2011 BC.

I havent pulled the trigger and I am currently lurking CL and waiting on a possible trade for the 3s & 4s.

If not im just gonna settle for the 3s.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Anyone get a shipping confirmation from finishline for the 4s? My order hasn't shipped yet. Still says processing.

JJ's shipping facility is in North Jersey? Man I'll be getting my 3's tomorrow 
nthat.gif
, I'll post pics.

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from finishline for the 4s? My order hasn't shipped yet. Still says processing.
i'm still waiting for mine, still says processing like yours. kinda getting worried since someone already posted their order got cancelled from FNL.

i'm still waiting for mine, still says processing like yours. kinda getting worried since someone already posted their order got cancelled from FNL.

Same boat. As for me I don't care if they cancel or not. I can only cop the gs 4 at finishline. Won't get to see JJ package till Friday. Then off to Vegas with it on feet.

Last edited:
just checked the tracking by reference number (your order number) on ups.com and I see that they have just whipped up a shipping label.

We can't post live links but lets jus say dude on the bay will be able to cop a lebron championship pack + have 400 profit for his fear Vs..

some shops are getting late shipments of 3s, 4s, 5s which ever one they didn't get... (i guess eastbay had late shipments too)...

maybe some will be too late that Nike might just do a restock

so be on the look out NT, double check your local m&p's

Last edited:
4s from NDC just had the tracking # created but the 3s are still "In Progress".

Anyone elses 3s ship from NDC yet?

Edit: I didn't know you can do a track by reference # on UPS.com. Looks like a shipping label was also made for my 3s but NDC is still showing "In Progress"

Last edited:
The Retro 5 looks damn good in person, was one person too late lining up. Damn old couple bought two pairs.
i was at my local shop, i thought i would get them... then before opening, this guy calls the rest of his family out the 2 vans, said they've been there all night too.. so literally 14 members including kids, he distributed the money, walked out with 13 pairs of 5s.... 3 of the 5s were actually put on hold for them too because they didnt have enough cash & their cards were declined.... offered us $500 out the door, we're like GTF0.. &  hes like see you on craigslist & ebay (one dude was like : why dont you buy yourself & your kids some nikes instead of payless shoes)

i was a person or 2 off. if i knew this mofo brought that many, i woulda just went to niketown.

i would never line up there again, people on the line were too nice to say anything & its because theres kids..

not a cool story bros

I might be better off lining up in the hood next time, they cant pull off this kind of bs

really hoping the cousin can get me the 5s since his m&p shop there are getting their shipment of the Vs next week from nike

Last edited:
i was at my local shop, i thought i would get them... then before opening, this guy calls the rest of his family out the 2 vans, said they've been there all night too.. so literally 14 members including kids, he distributed the money, walked out with 13 pairs of 5s.... 3 of the 5s were actually put on hold for them too because they didnt have enough cash & their cards were declined.... offered us $500 out the door, we're like GTF0.. &  hes like see you on craigslist & ebay (one dude was like : why dont you buy yourself & your kids some nikes instead of payless shoes)

i was a person or 2 off. if i knew this mofo brought that many, i woulda just went to niketown.
i would never line up there again, people on the line were too nice to say anything & its because theres kids..

not a cool story bros

I might be better off lining up in the hood next time, they cant pull off this kind of bs

really hoping the cousin can get me the 5s since his m&p shop there are getting their shipment of the Vs next week from nike

Thats messed up bro! Dayum!!
Wouldnt be let to have happen in most joinys but what you gonna do if no one in the lines gonna back ya up. Hope ya find a pair bro

Thats messed up bro! Dayum!!
Wouldnt be let to have happen in most joinys but what you gonna do if no one in the lines gonna back ya up. Hope ya find a pair bro
i know man

the dad was 13 people ahead of me,

i tried to talking to the older kids ahead of me & see if they have more people somewhere, so i can just leave, but they only speak spanish (or act like it?)

will really just line up @ niketown or in the hood next time... they might be strapped there but no one does this b.s. at this level (people not inline & getting a FSR)

yeah still have hope the cousin can help me with that 10.5 on their late release, we're the same size... so i'm also hoping he doesnt end up liking the 5s lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom