Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I think if you can truly figure out how many Bel Air 5's were made, then you can use common sense from how things are with the Fear 5 in relation to that, to figure out how many of those were made.

Because, there's no way there were nearly as many Fear 5's produced in relation to the Bel Air 5's right?  There has to be a pretty big gap there between those shoes and their production numbers right?

I think if you can truly figure out how many Bel Air 5's were made, then you can use common sense from how things are with the Fear 5 in relation to that, to figure out how many of those were made.

Because, there's no way there were nearly as many Fear 5's produced in relation to the Bel Air 5's right?  There has to be a pretty big gap there between those shoes and their production numbers right?

I agree, but im just going by the only source of info we have, he said less then 20k, so less could be 5k could be 19k very broad statement open too interpretation

You think these shoes weren't in abundance because they weren't available in your area.

Availability has a lot to do with your location, they also dropped in canada too.
honestly I am judging by the fact there was no online release.. the only other shoe i know of this year that didnt have an online release was Lebron what the mvp.. and they sure as hell didnt make 20k of those.

honestly I am judging by the fact there was no online release.. the only other shoe i know of this year that didnt have an online release was Lebron what the mvp.. and they sure as hell didnt make 20k of those.

ive just tweeted @mattSOS asking for a more detailed response and more accurate il post the reply once he does such

roll.gif

roll.gif

I said it last week and I'll say it again, there is NO Way 20K fear 5's were produced and sold in the US...

The secondary market is typically a CLEAR indicator of availability and production...

Good luck finding more than 30-40 pairs TOTAL of fear 5's on ebay right now...

Check CL, Kixify, FB groups, NT/SC marketplaces... These are rarer than you think...

I said it last week and I'll say it again, there is NO Way 20K fear 5's were produced and sold in the US...

The secondary market is typically a CLEAR indicator of availability and production...

Good luck finding more than 30-40 pairs TOTAL of fear 5's on ebay right now...

Check CL, Kixify, FB groups, NT/SC marketplaces... These are rarer than you think...

:rolleyes

what data?  from where?  and what does less then 20k even mean?  Obviously the guy is being very fague.. probably because he gets paid to do what he does and doesnt offer his data/analysis freely on twitter. 

I dont know
And as of now
I dont even care anymore
I got my 5
Its rare, how rare **** knows but i got ir. Moving on

what data?  from where?  and what does less then 20k even mean?  Obviously the guy is being very fague.. probably because he gets paid to do what he does and doesnt offer his data/analysis freely on twitter. 
I wrote this yesterday! He gets paid for this service, he provides Data to the industry... When i first heard of the cat, i asked a couple high up in FINL, how does he get the info he puts out?? And they have no idea, so if he doesnt get it from the actual shoe companies, nor from the brands.. He has the ultimate hustle. 

Hey, some of his data could be correct.

He worked for a footwear company way back right? ALL you have to do to be "Close" to a #, is to listen to earnings announcements, hear what and how they plan to grow each sector, and factor that into your unit predictions..

NIKE confirms pairs in the marketplace every once in awhile, all he has to do is look at what companies have to anniversary to hit sales... .for his "estimate"

Example-    " I plan to grow Jordan retro by 10%"

Matt powell was with this company LY, and knows they had 100 pairs of retros for 5 styles right?

Now he can report that style 1, they have around 110 pairs for this release..... 

^^^^ Take that strategy X the footwear industry and you get his #'s, its not hard to assume, and read trends. 

Someone said arguing, this is far from it, im just showing you the truth.

-Fresh

So if someone was sitting on a few pairs of Fear 5s, when would be the optimal time to resell?

Never imo. Gems.

Not really an option. I wanted my size but the place I got them from literally sold only 3 pair and none were my size. I needed a size 9 but ended up with a 10, and a 10.5

You guys buy sneakers because they look nice to you, or because they're rare?

I only buy what I like. If I dont like it but its rare, I'll pick it up to resell so I have more money to buy shoes I like. But I'll never keep a rare shoe that I dont like just because its rare. I prefer all the shoes I like to be plentiful so its easy for me to purchase.

should I cop DS sz 12 fear 5s for $575 shipped? that's really the cheapest i've seen them recently. just looking for a 2nd opinion.

I've really wanted them since I struck out on RD. They are one of the nicest releases of this year IMO.

They really are but Jesus Christ $575?

I saw a 9.5 for $480 and I couldn't do it :smh:

$350 is really ideal lol but I guess it ain't happening

Its hard to part with that much cash.
But wud u expect a DB for 400? Cos basically thats that these are limitedwise. Depends how much u want em tho. Over time unfortunatley it will go higher for u

They really are but Jesus Christ $575?

I saw a 9.5 for $480 and I couldn't do it :smh:

$350 is really ideal lol but I guess it ain't happening

Was that recently? Would you mind sharing where one could check that out if you aren't going to buy? PM me please?

You guys are bugging hard.

Here is why:
They are B grades - factory defects.
You are asking for further discounts for products listed as - factory defects.
Would you rather have the defect on the toe box for everyone to see.... or BEHIND the shoe laces where nobody would even notice?
I understand, but he should still go and see what they say. I wouldn't want my pair to look like that.

Back
Top Bottom