Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Don't know about how accurate the number is but royals weren't available in the US online except for ftl/fnl and the numbers supposedly were around the same 20k.

It feels like 10K too me but its cos its a shoe ppl want not for rese but too. Keep

Don't know about how accurate the number is but royals weren't available in the US online except for ftl/fnl and the numbers supposedly were around the same 20k.
royals were available online ftl/fnl/nike/eastbay and champs.  

Unless Tinker confims ur thoughts 20K is the amount brah, no one else can supply info more accurate then Matt unless its Nike
so lets do some math.. 

they were an HOH, fnl and nike town only release.. so lets just say.. that's 50 stores, so that would mean for 50 stores would have had 400 PAIRs per store.. does that sound right to you?  I dont now who Matt is, but I think his numbers are off if he is the one saying 20k. 

Last edited:
Still trying to cop a pair of 3's and V's. Found some 3's here locally, just tryin to meet the dude up but he's been laggin

so lets do some math.. 

they were an HOH, fnl and nike town only release.. so lets just say.. that's 50 stores, so that would mean for 50 stores would have had 400 PAIRs per store.. does that sound right to you?  I dont now who Matt is, but I think his numbers are off if he is the one saying 20k. 
Wat about mom and pops and online boutiques? U can't really think the equation u came up with is accurate can u?

royals were available online ftl/fnl/nike/eastbay and champs.  
NDC never had royals.

ftl/fta/eastbay/champs are one and the same in terms of online releases and finish line was the only other major online retailer that sold them in US online(the 100 pairs that JJ had doesn't count).

Also, far more than 50 stores had Fear 5s.  Your not accounting for all the stores with jb accounts that got these. JJ, DTLR, Villa, CitySole are just a couple.

Many more stores had Fear 5s.

NDC never had royals.
ftl/fta/eastbay/champs are one and the same in terms of online releases and finish line was the only other major online retailer that sold them in US online(the 100 pairs that JJ had doesn't count).

Also, far more than 50 stores had Fear 5s.  Your not accounting for all the stores with jb accounts that got these. JJ, DTLR, Villa, CitySole are just a couple.

This

I just called this Orlando nike outlet and the lady I talked to said they still have Fear 4s sizes

11-15 . 407-239-3663.

Last edited:

NDC never had royals.

Very few stores with JB accounts got fear 5s, and if they did it was maybe, i mean maybe a one FSR.  I know in Florida there were all of two stores in the entire state that fear 5s.. much more had 3s and 4s..   

price?
nerd.gif
I think 160+tax+shipping

Last edited:

Oh really?
Tweet @mattSOS on twitter. His jobs is to analyze sales data and provide accuracye statistics for all angles. He works for sports source one. He aint no kid on the street.
Now please, tell me how u can possibly know more than he does about numbers?

You cant
Maybe next time, say, who is the source before u go making ur self look a tad ignorant
This is correct. I tweet Matt from time to time and he has visibility of retail pairs sold.
And just for comparison's sake
DB3 was less than 20k
Bel Air 5 was less than 25k
Fear 5 was less than 25k
Steel X was about 180k
Black Grape 5 was about 120k
Matt is well known within my Industry. SportsSource gets NO data from Finishline, I cannot speak for other footwear companies. He provides a paid service to footwear groups, take it for what you want. 

Bel Air 5 and Fear 5 are about equal? Or can less than 25K be  6K for one and 20k for the other? Just wanted to get your view on #'s yall throwing. 

As far as what locations had the Fear 5s. I cannot pin down for the industry nor can i give that info for FINL, But stores barely had a size run. 

Im not trying to argue with anyone, I just drop the info I have, the info i have proof for. I understand it doesnt prove anything to you guys, because i cannot show that proof on here. 

I got my pair- 

-Fresh 

makes no sense that there was 20k in fear 5s.. so your telling me 1,000 stores had more then a full size run across the US?  

makes no sense that there was 20k in fear 5s.. so your telling me 1,000 stores had more then a full size run across the US?  
You think these shoes weren't in abundance because they weren't available in your area.

Availability has a lot to do with your location, they also dropped in canada too.

Back
Top Bottom