Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

dont get this thread locked like the shadows thread
mean.gif

Last edited:
I concur. Fear Vs are HARD as fucj...
I need a second pair

honestly, if i were to own multiple pair of any retro - it would be these. i would have six pairs of these and it still wouldnt be enough. they look amazing in pictures, but even they dont do the shoe justice

I'm wanting a 2nd pair but refuse to pay the HIGH resell prices!!   :smh:

unfortunately, i had to give into the resellers.

Shoot, I had to pay resell price for my first and only pair recently - I struck out during the release... These were pretty damn limited.

I wish I could get a reasonably priced second pair but the chances are slim.

I'm glad I got A pair though... Finally!

Last edited:
Anyone in LA care to shed some light, i wasnt really paying attention to the fear 5 release but did only HoH have the fear 5s? or am i way off.

I was more focused on the 4s and manage to cop online

Anyone in LA care to shed some light, i wasnt really paying attention to the fear 5 release but did only HoH have the fear 5s? or am i way off.
I was more focused on the 4s and manage to cop online

Only stores I know of in LA that had these were HoH and Primitive out in the valley. They had a line at least 24-48 hours in advance that day.

Even presale and immediate post release prices were WAY lower than current prices.

And they seem to keep rising slowly...

i don't think the price for the 5's ever dropped, they never restocked them if i remember right and the outlets only got the b grades for the 4's. wouldn't shock me if the resell prices start going up to 1k by the end of the year.

The FEAR pack release i remember CLEARLY…..

Cuz FINISHLINE dropped the shoes online earlier then the reg 8am …… When I login at 550am PST they were already sold out

n I Called FL after n Cussed out the first few people i spoke to….. n went back to bed!

I'll never forget that Nightmare!

Fear 3s were one of the pairs in the NDC restock.
For those of you that have them, how have they held up? How do you like that?
I've never seen anybody actually wear them.

The FEAR pack release i remember CLEARLY…..

Cuz FINISHLINE dropped the shoes online earlier then the reg 8am …… When I login at 550am PST they were already sold out

n I Called FL after n Cussed out the first few people i spoke to….. n went back to bed!

I'll never forget that Nightmare!
I remember that day far to well too

Back
Top Bottom