Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Still kicking myself for passing on a pair of DS Fear V's for $300 a week after release :smh:. As for the fear 3s, they wear nice, worn mine a couple times, they still look new. I haven't seen anyone wear them either.

Still kicking myself for passing on a pair of DS Fear V's for $300 a week after release :smh:. As for the fear 3s, they wear nice, worn mine a couple times, they still look new. I haven't seen anyone wear them either.

Held them in my hand a week b4 RD, dude wanted 300, said i will wait until they release if i cant get em ill b back, never seen them again

View media item 939221

Last edited:
^ Those must be one of the few times in your life where you're kicking yourself for not paying resell. I really like the 5's myself too, but can't justify buying it at the current prices they're at right now.

Yep. Worst part is that was 300 Canadian, retail was 225 after taxes up here, so it was a Pretty reasonable price :smh:

Man I would love a pair of those fear 5's, they were super limited, too much time has passed since they released. Fakes have gotten so good just like the royals. Just gotta let this one go......

yeah i wouldnt trust anyone selling fear 5's cause the quality is so good on the fakes...probably would have to cop from the restock if it ever happened. if not ill take a loss and only wish.

Yeah catching these on the Jb restock will be pretty hard, definitely one of the best 5's, that color..mmmmmmm shame they made em so limited.

These actually make it out the gate on this restock? :nerd: Was driving when the restock dropped so I missed everything

Would love for a bunch of V sz 11.5-12 to hit the market.

any reason why all the chinese people on IG trying to cop the fear 4's?
fear pack never released in china. They are willing to pay steep prices for em. Some guy said he traded fear 4s for Shanghai 1s
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom