Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Those look legit....I want to say fear 3 go around 300 ds...I got a pair for 290...are those yours or are you buying them?

you WIN. handily. But if he somehow flakes, PM a brotha.... Been looking for an 8 for YEARS.

No u do, are fears DS? If so then you hit the cot dam lottery, and im jealous

Still on the search for sz 9.5 but everybody wants cash
mean.gif
its PADS just tried on. Wait i tho atmos goes for more lol. How much does Fear 5s goes for ??? The fears are size 8.5 if that matters og all with recipet 

Last edited:
Love periodically checking this thread. Reminds me of my favorite release last year (not necessarily my favorite shoes to drop but had fun). I even told myself even if i struck out on rd i still enjoyed hunting...did all my hw and stuff and ended up with 5s for retail from undefeated sf. Struck out on 4s and 3s. Ended up finding a guy with both pairs locally and would text him offers from different phone numbers (voxer app) Id offer a little more each time (also hit him with the lowball offers from time to time) and he finally let em go for 450 (this was like a week or two after they dropped). I reccommend this method to get shoes for the best price-its the first and only time ive used that method too. I almost never pay over retail. If i miss i usually move on but had to complete the pack. All three are too dope

Anyway just thought id share my story.

Last edited:
Someone in a Chicago group is selling Fear IV's for $400+, claiming that it's the new going price. L. O. L.

Back
Top Bottom